Aiding and Abeting statue

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
    Hudson I'll say it again your smart, I'm just not sure what side of the fence your working on. Intelligence should be used for good, that I admire in all people. But I will tell you this that each day I learn of yet one more federal crime he committed under my nose. I really didn't know he did these things until it was brought to my attention from forums like this and talking to immigrations attorney, etc. Federale86, God Bless you for you seem to be inpartial and give straight answers without judgement. Wish you had a little more personality though, lol. Hudson your not a bad person I just don't know what you believe in . I have very strong values instilled in me. Whether they are right or wrong they are me what makes me ME. This experience has traumatized the essence of who I am what all I believe in and I fight each day to keep faith in my government, and the law to serve the people, people like my children and me who have been victims of well executed plans to defraud at any cost. God knows I've made mistakes by virtue of ignorance, complacency, and having a bleeding heart for other's. I never imagined anyone could want our citizenship so badly they would go to such extremes and do it so cleverly. Had he used his brain for good the world would be a better place, he could have made a contribution to any society he lived in. Unfortunately, he abandoned everything and everyone for his own self serving purposes. Even his own family has disowned him. Hudson please continue to be here and help those who are decent people who may have honestly made a mistake in the process, your advice and knowledge is invaluable to such people who do not have the resources to hire an attorney for every question they need addressed. But please understand that every nation has bad apples, even America! But do try to be a little kinder and ask questions, people like me are so emotionally worn down, physically from learning, and battling in court for the rights of their children to be protected and not abducted to a country (India) that does not participate in the Hague convention. Maybe he says it to me to drive me mad with worry but I cannot afford to take such words lightly for the safety of a six year old child who is to young to be his own advocate yet. Federale or Hudson if you can what in the world do these attache do at the Embassy. I can't imagine why one is coming from here to go there? Can they ask the Indian government for help. I have prayed since August not to learn of anything else he has done. Frankly I can''t handle anymore. Yet each week something unexpected. Reading a post here earlier this week it dawned on me he probably lied to the mortgage company and the title company and yeap he did he even had the nerved to check off caucasion. Bold, arrogant, and he had gotten away with a lot for a long time. Unfortunately he harmed many people along the way, including his own biological family. He played both sides against the middle and he got caught. His family learned and I figured out he blamed the other for his actions and now he has no scapegoat to blame to do as he pleases. Are his crimes protected under the double jeopardy law, like for murder? ICE knows all I know, will see what happens. Nothing more I can say. And no I left his family out of it they all entered illegally too but I can't say they have harmed anyone other than their own conscious by their actions. Well maybe sister because she married into a wealthy family and the State of NY paid for both her children's birth. But that is something else I'll let God decide on. I do what I do for my children's sake mostly and I'd be lying to say that I think he should be in jail for the things he has planned, excuted, and the lives he has ruined, used and abused, including his own son. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I do not sit on one side of the fence or the other.

The one thing I have noticed Ms. Horton is that every time posters question the immigration issue, you reverts right back into the domestic abuse issue. Like I said many moons ago, I think you have a good shot at the domestic abuse conviction based on what you said. However, most of the allegations you are citing can go either way. Take for example the reimbursements of the meals and entertainment expenses, it would depend whether the reimbursements are under an accountable plan, which is not taxable, or under a non accountable plan, which is part of the salary any. Thus, tax fraud may not be likely. If deductions were taken while receiving payments under an accountable plan, then there would be a likelihood of an examination. Tax fraud, under the code, is very strict, and intent would have to be rpoven. However, an examination process does not indicate tax fraud in most cases. It is a civil matter.

As with you paying half of the taxes. That can only come about if you have an approved innocent spousal relief. If not, the refunds would be taken until all the balance due is paid in full. If all of your refunds are taken, then then you have a civil dispute with your ex. That is all. You might be able to do a partial installment agreement if their procedures allow it.

Other issues include changing the name on the N-400, the sister issue, and the allegation of reckless driving. Again, not much to go on through your posts. I have heard similar accusations before Ms. Horton on the same claims that you have said, and yet, most are stretched or outright made up to punich the immigrant for divorcing he USC that I shall not go into further detail. I am not saying this is you at all, just wanted to let you know where I come from. Like I said from the beginning, I am not on any fence.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Those things you mentioned other than the IRS situation aren't the lies on this N400, they are other issues. There are 9 other lies beside the IRS issue.

1. CPA and the IRS have both contacted me I have the letter scanned, anyone wants to see I'll show you
      2. Page 1, Have been living with the same U.S. American Spouse for 3 the last three years
      A. My attorney told me to let him file and pay the $450.00 filing fee so I did
      B. First page reads the parties have been living separate and apart since May 2, 2005
      C. I didn't kick him out until June 2, 2008
      D. He dated his N-400 Nov 29, 2005
      I didn't even know he had filed until August 2007 when it came in the mail
      He had to take without my permission my divorce papers, birth certificate, etc. to apply
      E. I didn't even know he took the test, don't you think a real wife would be told such so she could attend the ceremony?
      F. I do believe since your so intelligent you know the fast track to citizenship is a child, and furthermore you must be living harmoniously per regulations, hmmm now to state in your divorce which is filed with the county clerk here that we have been living separate and apart since May 2, 2005, which is hmmm almost six months prior to even dating and mailing his N-400. Well Huston I think we have a problem here!
      G. He helped me out again because of his GREED, it will get you all the time! He didn't want to pay alimony but he will pay on immigrations end. Lies, they really do catch up with you.

I have chosen not to share with you anything further, honestly I don't think your trustworthy.

I will say this to you, I commend your intelligence, just as I do my ex but when that intelligence is used for the wrong purposes one must remember that we all have a GOD to answer to one day.

One person his former Indian boss said this to me "Robin, do not worry bad comes back with interest." I think he is correct.

For those who come to this country and make and honest mistake, maybe even two, hey I am a compassionate person I think their should be exceptions for legitimate circumstances. But when people intentionally and maliciously and with lots of help from organizations, attorney's and educated people like you helping them to show utter disregard for a country that once had laws and lived by the laws for the good of all the citizens, the system is corrupted now.

For anyone who I believe is trustworthy I will happily tell and/or show the documentation of the other eight lies.

As I said I have held a clearance for the Federal Govt., I do have return rights back. Had I lied just once on any of my clearance paperwork, even being a born American citizen, there would have been serious consequences. So please don't try to convince me or other's that to lie 10 times on one's application (N-400_ for citizenship should be excused, dismissed as oops and error, or there is any truthful explanation to offer for telling so many lies to obtain an immigrations benefit.

I don't want to see you leave this forum for you do help those like me with figuring out their strategies for appeals, excuses, etc..

Please do good with your knowledge, help those who truly are deserving, otherwise God help your soul in the end.

As for my daughter that I learned after I tossed him out of the house. During and argument about something completely irrelevant to this situation. She blurted it out without even realizing what she said.
      1. Maybe she finally felt safe, I finally showed her I'd had enough and tossed him out and was never going to let him back into my life or our lives.
      2. She told DA she was ashamed
      3. She told the DA that she was fearful of what he would do to me and her little brother if she told. She was moving to TN with her finance just a few months after this incident and was worried for our safety! Because me the STUPID mother I am I made her my protector all the years I let him, yes I must hold myself to blame and accountable for letting someone treat me so abusively, She was my protector. Shame, Shame, Shame on ME and I pray that someday I can forgive myself. I pray that one day I can look her in the eye again without misery in my eyes for I brought him into our lives and now she bears the scars of my actions for a lifetime.

Yes he has been formally charged with two felony two charges, and two misdemeanor2 charges. It will take 1 to 2 years to get a trial date.

OO I could go on and one but waste of time, you have a very different agenda here and that my friend is apparent.

I hope for the sake of the victims the people you share your knowledge, talent, and skills with can forgive you for the pain and suffering they will endure because of you leading the way to American becoming a nation of no rules and law, utter chaos, and an unsafe and undesirable country to live in.

Furthermore, I left him in 2007 when he first really seriously threatened to abduct our son if I messed him up with immigrations. Lived with my mother for 6 wks but again he begged, I'll change, stay home, yada, yada, yada,

No one wants their child to grow up without a father even a bad one. But I've learned that bad father's can do more damage than good.

Lies have a funny way of catching up with you. Takes time, but eventually one suffers the consequences of their actions.

I drew the line when I learned what he did to my daughter in July 21, 2008, then when he abused his on son January 25, 2009. I do keep very good records. He has forced me to.

Robin

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have chosen not to share with you anything further, honestly I don't think your trustworthy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        Ms. Horton,
        I really do not care whether you see me as "trustworthy" or not. But the only thing you really want is for someone to agree with you, pat you on the back, and say, "yes, Robin, he is a *** and should deserve..........." the problem is, those type of people who condemn first are truly not your friends to begin with because they are not being honest to begin with and you or anyone else. I cannot state whether his family has abandoned him or not, there is no way to verify that type of statement. And he could easily come on this forum and make that type of statement towards you. Some here will atuomatically choose to believe it, some will not.

Finally, as for God judging me, that will come at Rapture, or when I start pushing daisies, not by you nor anyone else. I wish you well Ms. Horton, good day.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

I don't need a pat on the back. With or without help from you or anyone. Documents, Truth eventually always tell the truth.

Compassion yes I need a little, at least I am a victim not a criminal.

I just question how each post you selectively help those who are trying to out smart the system.

Rules we all must live by them and die by them. Otherwise chaos and every man for himself.

Many of my closest friends are law abiding legal immigrants. I welcome those people and if they made a mistake unintentionally I appauled you and others assisting them.

But when you actively teach those who set out to deceive the system then I and others will perceive you as no better than the illegal alien trying to manipulate the system and take away limited slots for those who earned their way via hard work, following the rules, and doing no harm to others getting the necessary persmission to remain in the United States, which means obeying it's laws, enjoying all the priveleges associated with being a viable part of the American melting pot.

Comment

You Got Your little Compassion Dear. .

Others Responded.

I only read Everything!!! I Do Not Respond To Every Post. Busy, Busy, Busy! you appear Genuine?? Good Luck. Might I suggest Taking a few minutes of Self Time? Relax, forget for a few Minutes. Have a Tea? Or something a Little More Exotic? . You appear To be In bad Shape? Extreme stress, Seeking outlets? Did you Know that Over Half of the Posters Are No Different???? Take a break! . Believe or not/ your situation Is bad. Others Much Worse!!! . Enjoy your Freedom To Express and Gain Significance and Strength For Self From communication Here. . Many Do!!! Right Or wrong? Time Will tell.
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Well that would be correct. I've lost 40 lbs, rarely sleep more than 4 hours, I wake up thinking, trying to understand how this happened, how did I allow this to happen, how could any human being do this to another person for citizenship?

Although I don't know the depths another would go to to get citizenship because I was born with it. Still, he didn't have to steal from me my compassion for others less fortunate than myself in life.

Hate me for saying this but I'd rather he asked me to do this for him rather than to have lived a lie, and know that he sat back and patiently waited for each milestone to pass, our son was not child brought into the world for love but for gain of a fuffin gf leading to citizenship.

His deeds and actions as a father prove that to everyone.

I don't drink, okay rarely but other night I did have a glass of wine. Had to relax. He does stupid stuff, drags me into court every week I prepare for hearing after hearing.

Thanks to my sister he went from $5.50 hour to over 115k a year so he has lots of money for big attorney's I've been doing most of the leg work to save money and I've still spent 38k.

I almost killed myself two wkends ago. I wanted to so badly. The transcripts did not tell the truth. In a ten mintue hearing she told me 3 times she was going to put me in contempt if I answered anything more than yes or no! and my attorney twice.

My attorney is anice guy but "it would be professional suicide for me to put it in writing" I would have won a judical complaint. But that isn't what bothers me, not revenge.

I was so proud of my country all my life. All my life I've barely been able to cope with what this man did to my daughter, then my son, forget me for I have asked God to be his judge, joror and executioner. But where do I live in a communist country? third world country? there I would expect the judicial system to be corrupt. Again my heart was robbed of something I treasued and believed in.

I live because my children need me now. But to be honest I am a dead person living. For them I cook, clean, put on a happy face and do things but I am really not there, I'm dead. How could I be so stupid, My daughter and I barely speak and live in the same home.

In the heat of an arguement she tells me what he did to her, and what do I do I yell at her WHY didn't you tell me he could be doing this to your brother who is a child not an adult. I didn't hug her, hold her my first thought was she was an adult, did it not occur to her that he could be harming him.

She had a perfect life until he entered my life, since that day I've failed her too. Now our son well I think all the time about how can and will I explain to him what I can't wrap around my own head. That is why I document so well. I want him to understand why, wasn't vengence, was accountablity. Had he told me this was his agenda honestly I might have done it. i was busy with work, college, and he seemed so **** nice in the beginning.

One week from today I have one final opportunity to turn over anything I want ICE to know, suggest them to check, and send a detailed outline. My original package was 78 pages, tabbed and very well organized.

Since then I have learned numerous more lies and have them forwarded. Last eight months has been like putting a puzzle together. Can you believe that after hundreds of times reading the N-400 copy he submitted, I overlooked a lie. Forwarded it to ICE but how did I miss that one.

I do drink tea, going to the doctor tomorrow I have graves disease and this stress is killing me.

I sincerely don't object to helping immigrants who have tried to do the right and legal thing, or accidently made and error, or through ignorance made a mistake, which I surely have done! But this man is in a league all his own.

He laughs when I have to see him, sneers and reminds me that for the next 12 years I have to deal with him. Mocks how dumb Americans are that we don't know our own laws. You have no idea.

I think each day oo I've cried a ocean of tears, surely their are no more. But then he does another outrageous thing. Biting our sons buttocks and leaving 10 bruises on his butt, just 8 days after he was formally charged for what he did to my daughter. He should have been on his best behavior.

Pray, pray for me, pray with me for safety for my children, truth and justice too.

Comment

You Are Not Alone!!!!

Take Care of self! Only When self survives, can We Contribute To The happiness Of The Children!!!
                They Rely On US!!!!! . Devastating! not easy! Not Fair!!! We survive for The Children!!! Take Care Of self!!!
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
                  Well that would be correct. I've lost 40 lbs, rarely sleep more than 4 hours, I wake up thinking, trying to understand how this happened, how did I allow this to happen, how could any human being do this to another person for citizenship?

Although I don't know the depths another would go to to get citizenship because I was born with it. Still, he didn't have to steal from me my compassion for others less fortunate than myself in life.

Hate me for saying this but I'd rather he asked me to do this for him rather than to have lived a lie, and know that he sat back and patiently waited for each milestone to pass, our son was not child brought into the world for love but for gain of a fuffin gf leading to citizenship.

His deeds and actions as a father prove that to everyone.

I don't drink, okay rarely but other night I did have a glass of wine. Had to relax. He does stupid stuff, drags me into court every week I prepare for hearing after hearing.

Thanks to my sister he went from $5.50 hour to over 115k a year so he has lots of money for big attorney's I've been doing most of the leg work to save money and I've still spent 38k.

I almost killed myself two wkends ago. I wanted to so badly. The transcripts did not tell the truth. In a ten mintue hearing she told me 3 times she was going to put me in contempt if I answered anything more than yes or no! and my attorney twice.

My attorney is anice guy but "it would be professional suicide for me to put it in writing" I would have won a judical complaint. But that isn't what bothers me, not revenge.

I was so proud of my country all my life. All my life I've barely been able to cope with what this man did to my daughter, then my son, forget me for I have asked God to be his judge, joror and executioner. But where do I live in a communist country? third world country? there I would expect the judicial system to be corrupt. Again my heart was robbed of something I treasued and believed in.

I live because my children need me now. But to be honest I am a dead person living. For them I cook, clean, put on a happy face and do things but I am really not there, I'm dead. How could I be so stupid, My daughter and I barely speak and live in the same home.

In the heat of an arguement she tells me what he did to her, and what do I do I yell at her WHY didn't you tell me he could be doing this to your brother who is a child not an adult. I didn't hug her, hold her my first thought was she was an adult, did it not occur to her that he could be harming him.

She had a perfect life until he entered my life, since that day I've failed her too. Now our son well I think all the time about how can and will I explain to him what I can't wrap around my own head. That is why I document so well. I want him to understand why, wasn't vengence, was accountablity. Had he told me this was his agenda honestly I might have done it. i was busy with work, college, and he seemed so **** nice in the beginning.

One week from today I have one final opportunity to turn over anything I want ICE to know, suggest them to check, and send a detailed outline. My original package was 78 pages, tabbed and very well organized.

Since then I have learned numerous more lies and have them forwarded. Last eight months has been like putting a puzzle together. Can you believe that after hundreds of times reading the N-400 copy he submitted, I overlooked a lie. Forwarded it to ICE but how did I miss that one.

I do drink tea, going to the doctor tomorrow I have graves disease and this stress is killing me.

I sincerely don't object to helping immigrants who have tried to do the right and legal thing, or accidently made and error, or through ignorance made a mistake, which I surely have done! But this man is in a league all his own.

He laughs when I have to see him, sneers and reminds me that for the next 12 years I have to deal with him. Mocks how dumb Americans are that we don't know our own laws. You have no idea.

I think each day oo I've cried a ocean of tears, surely their are no more. But then he does another outrageous thing. Biting our sons buttocks and leaving 10 bruises on his butt, just 8 days after he was formally charged for what he did to my daughter. He should have been on his best behavior.

Pray, pray for me, pray with me for safety for my children, truth and justice too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Robin,

It sounds like you've been through alot, but putting all this stuff on a web forum is really not the best. Your situation is private and you are making it public. What is truly unbelievable is that your ex left bite marks on your son's behind. Maybe I am too mainstream to understand, but what man bite's his son's buttocks???????

Comment

That is what every other normal person wants to know. Why would anyone bite their six year old son's bite repeatedly.

You see the documents. Am I lying??

Comment

That is what every other normal person wants to know. Why would anyone bite their six year old son's bite repeatedly.

You see the documents. Am I lying?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, your documents totally prove that you are not making this up.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation