Hi ,

I'm a Irish Citizen and I have been visiting my parents in Canada for the last nine months. I am due to go back to Ireland in March of next year as I got my six month Visitors Visa extended. My fiancee is from Texas, United States of America where he is living at the moment. We have looked at various sites to do with me immigrating to the United States to be with him but have been unable to find any definite answers. If anyone is able to help I would greatly appreciate it.

How much does the whole application process cost? (We are looking at both the application for Fiancee Visa and Spouse Visa)
How long does it take?
Do I need to apply from my home country or can I apply for part/the whole of it in Canada or the USA?
How soon can I go to the States and how long can I stay for?

Thank you for your time and comments they are both greatly appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,

Niamh Duncan