Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iperson......... Wanted! Mud worthy attitude!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• federale86
    replied
    I prefer clean fun.

Clean Fun

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    MIR getting ready for the 4th? Lol!!! Go to National Harbor - I hear they are having a great display!!!! I will be in DC by boat again - not paying for the gas this year, though - whew!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

THNKS!!! I did not know.

I Might Take teeny weeny Around The corner For The harbor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just remember, the Harbor firework display is tomorrow night. Not on the 4th! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thnks. I did not know. Thnks.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    MIR getting ready for the 4th? Lol!!! Go to National Harbor - I hear they are having a great display!!!! I will be in DC by boat again - not paying for the gas this year, though - whew!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just remember, the Harbor firework display is tomorrow night. Not on the 4th!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    I c you can't live without me here.
    Not even the RSS stalker- you know what I am talking about (as well as that you will read this post). My site records even RSS feeds to where they go.
    Just curious, is it Frisco, Dillon, CO or what? Certainly not Wy! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA HAAAAA!!!!! Knew you couldnt resist!!!! LOL!!!
    Do Not Be a stranger!!!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    That's good! You will have lots of fun!!! The boxers as in dogs? LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

IP and SG. LMAO!!!

Yes slobbery, drooling boxers. . The other boxers.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    That's good! You will have lots of fun!!! The boxers as in dogs? LOL.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied

Good idea. I'm sure it will be a good time. Your little one like fireworks yet? Mine were all pretty scared of them when they were little. My dog is terrified - lol! We'll have to lock her inside the boat when they are going off Saturday night. Anyway, have a great time and be sure to wear red, white & blue!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mine loves Fireworks and the 2 crazy boxers also.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied

Good idea. I'm sure it will be a good time. Your little one like fireworks yet? Mine were all pretty scared of them when they were little. My dog is terrified - lol! We'll have to lock her inside the boat when they are going off Saturday night. Anyway, have a great time and be sure to wear red, white & blue!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied

I Might Take teeny weeny Around The corner For The harbor.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    doz vadanya, yop tovaya mot, placybo, vodka, vol y zakorny

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    MIR getting ready for the 4th? Lol!!! Go to National Harbor - I hear they are having a great display!!!! I will be in DC by boat again - not paying for the gas this year, though - whew!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Przepuszczamy (by? nieobecnym) was. Otrzymywany brud *wrestling* Mecz (zapa?ka; odpowiada?; uk?ad) I Potrzebuj? Niektóre twardy J?zyk polski (polski; blask) Krew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2y1mmpFJLM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFcLclftVpw

First Place is autograph Picture Of Barack.....! HMMMMM???? and ...........?????

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    started a topic Iperson......... Wanted! Mud worthy attitude!

Iperson......... Wanted! Mud worthy attitude!

Przepuszczamy (by? nieobecnym) was. Otrzymywany brud *wrestling* Mecz (zapa?ka; odpowiada?; uk?ad) I Potrzebuj? Niektóre twardy J?zyk polski (polski; blask) Krew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2y1mmpFJLM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFcLclftVpw

First Place is autograph Picture Of Barack.....! HMMMMM???? and ...........?????
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney