O

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    This is an entirely different matter. This goes way beyond some singular espionage trial. This crosses and encompasses numerous boundaries. The entire concept of war, sovereignty, and religion as we know it are intertwined in this one isolated case. No doubt this will inflame many no matter what the outcome. Not to mention the impossible to escape damage to my CIA and military. In the end, it will cost more than just the one's life. And not one American's life is worth in trade for the abomination this will surely turn into. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You write words that are appealing to emotions.
    But I say let's look at it with clear perception.

After all, if you talk of War then first rule of War is the clear perception.
    I don't have military education, but you say you do. So, you should know better.

There are actually two things that are of concern here.

1) Anyone brought to trial has to be charged and know basically what the charge is, however limited that knowledge is, and must be given a chance to rebute or else the trial is circus and meaningless.
    You could as well shoot anyone as a pigeon, without caring to know who was guilty of what and what not. Why bother to bring them to trial at all?

2) In War the objective is to win and if any action leads to defeat of the whole purpose then the one waging such war is guilty of treason.

How do you reconciliate two above statements if there is a conflict?
    Most logical conclusion would be that #2 overrules #1 if there is any conflict of interest. But one remains valid position, still. And I don't see it being in conflict with what is necessiated by second.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

u are fighting with everyone on this website, someone need to kick you in the butt and stamp "Dumbo" on it'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frenchybee:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
      Keep fighting til we win? Isn't that the objective in a war, to win? Last time I checked it still was. Well, it was until the current resident took over.

A likelihood of conviction? It shouldn't even be a question. There shouldn't be any trial. There shouldn't be any different treatment between this and any other enemy combatant. Suggesting, implying, hinting, etc, doesn't remove the fact they are giving the enemy a reason to continue. A criminal trial? God, the whole world is nuts!

The only reason we don't have a republican president is because obama didn't waste a crises by being honest. Where have we heard that before? He pandered to people's fears and promised nirvana. Couldn't have been at a better moment. The market was in a free fall panic. Housing looked to be heading to zero based on the stories coming out. Plain and simple, he lied. McCain, although in my mind not eligible either, told the truth and lost. Bush was the victim of a left leaning media. Which by the way he never tried to shut down when they weren't worshiping him unlike the current bozo in office. The difference between me and the average imbecile who bought into that story line is I knew it was a lie. Because of it, their loss is my gain.

Frenchie, yes the soil of this land is better than most. If not for the fact an individual may own it, then for the freedom to make the choice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You live in your own little bubble Davdah, and you judge the reality accordingly. But the view from your bubble is distorted, not real.
      You think your bubble is better than others, but that's because you only know the world to the extent of your bubble- which allows you only a limited view. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

That's got to be the stupidest thing I've ever read, but just in case ...

Dav you better ask your parents what position they used when they conceived you.
        The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frenchybee:

Btw. Did you read that internets manual yet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought you would have learned by now that it takes a lot more than being called a 'dummy' by someone like you to bother me.

Try harder, i ... I mean ... FrenchP
          The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

For some unknown strange reason Aroha, you have an unexplained obsession with iperson (which you think is me). You seem to follow my comments and respond to almost each and every one of them, even though it seems she stopped posting on this forum. You mention her name (and now mine as well) in comments to others that are completely unrelated to iperson.
            What gives? Can you explain all this because it's beginning to be an unhealthy obsession in my view and probably many others. Don't you have a husband? Why don't you spend some time bothering him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a load of c.rap. Everyone on this forum knows you're Iperson in disguise. Why? Because the same old diatribe can't possibly be reconstructed by a newcomer. Case closed.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
              For some unknown strange reason Aroha, you have an unexplained obsession with iperson (which you think is me). You seem to follow my comments and respond to almost each and every one of them, even though it seems she stopped posting on this forum. You mention her name (and now mine as well) in comments to others that are completely unrelated to iperson.
              What gives? Can you explain all this because it's beginning to be an unhealthy obsession in my view and probably many others. Don't you have a husband? Why don't you spend some time bothering him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a load of c.rap. Everyone on this forum knows you're Iperson in disguise. Why? Because the same old diatribe can't possibly be reconstructed by a newcomer. Case closed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe I'm a devil in disguise..? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My question is, does the disguise come off in real life? A horse of a different color is still a horse.

Comment

Precisely why this shouldn't be a criminal trial. The first is being used to undermine the second and all those who fought under it. The constitutional protections do not extend to terrorists. Pushing the limits on one end subjugates those who are most deserving of all, the ones who perished for it. That is what makes this a freak show and disgusting! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not about extending protections to terrorists.
                It's about making sure one is guilty before imposing a punishment.

If you don't care about it then you may as well put them in the firing range for a good shooting practice. Why bother with trials?
                http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

No one will ever be 100% Sure!!! Trust Those That protect Selves, And Deceive??? Or the Other side that does same???

The common can only speculate On What is Provided!!! Games Exist Everywhere!!!!!

All Points Accepted and POSSIBLE!!!
                  USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                    How is it that it took 8 years to determine he should be tried within the US court system? If it is an acceptable way to deal with him, why did he and others sit in Gitmo for so long? What changed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Bush/Cheney did try hard to avoid any trial by labeling them as "enemy combatants" and locking them up without trial indefinitely. This was challenged through the courts resulting in a Supreme Court ruling it was unconstitutional to do so. Then they started the military tribunals in response.

Davdah, you say we should continue to fight until the war is won. How are we going to know when victory is won (or lost)? How is the end going to look like?

As usual, you seem to want your cake and eat it. You say this is a war and they are exactly the same as soldiers on a battlefield. They should be treated as POW's. The Geneva Convention applies to POW's. You seem to want to throw that away because it doesn't fit your (neo-con) version of what war is. We all know how Bush/Cheney termed them as "enemy combatant" which was a dodge around the Geneva Convention so they could say it didn't apply in this case.

Have your cake and eat it davdah eh?
                    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Maybe I'm a devil in disguise..?

My question is, does the disguise come off in real life? A horse of a different color is still a horse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe, maybe not P. Why don't you ask IP if she is me or not, have you? Do you think IP would have a skill to reconstruct herself over again?

Hey, MIR, long time no see! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The answer is 100% yes with no doubt.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
                        Precisely why this shouldn't be a criminal trial. The first is being used to undermine the second and all those who fought under it. The constitutional protections do not extend to terrorists. Pushing the limits on one end subjugates those who are most deserving of all, the ones who perished for it. That is what makes this a freak show and disgusting! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not about extending protections to terrorists.
                        It's about making sure one is guilty before imposing a punishment.

If you don't care about it then you may as well put them in the firing range for a good shooting practice. Why bother with trials? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what the tribunal would have accomplished. Then skin him alive and tie him down in the path of army ants. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly. The bottom line is this low life piece of whale d.ung doesn't deserve to know the time of day, let alone a trial. Obama is giving him an option which he doesn't deserve. Someone should have 'accidentally' taken care of him by now!!!!! Piece of worthless garbage taking away oxygen from others who are worthy.

Comment

Maybe I'm a devil in disguise..?

My question is, does the disguise come off in real life? A horse of a different color is still a horse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe, maybe not P. Why don't you ask IP if she is me or not, have you? Do you think IP would have a skill to reconstruct herself over again?

Hey, MIR, long time no see! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually Texas Holdem Takes Priority and When you Reach the Ranks the Top 10 Not easy to Achieve! Yet way more satisfying than Political Speculation Where everyone CHEATS!!!
                          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

Actually Texas Holdem Takes Priority and When you Reach the Ranks the Top 10 Not easy to Achieve! Yet way more satisfying than Political Speculation Where everyone CHEATS!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aaaa... playing poker in Las Vegas! Did you win? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Las Vegas????

LOL!!! NO!!!

Sin City Is a Just a place!!!

$$$$$ Is Not everything!!! Winning The Game Comes close!!! Universal Throughout the Globe!!!
                            Thinking properly and Playing fair to achieve the Goal Ranks HIGH!!! Think $$$$ Guaranteed LOSE!!!

Comment

Proud hit the nail on the head. Same diatribe, same arguments, accusations and assumptions and all the same insults.

Oh, you've tried to cover but everybody here knows. You gave yourself away by posting under iP the other day, then deleting it when you realized you'd screwed up.

As for obsessed. Once again, I've seen your photos. Vous êtes une pomme de terre avec le visage d'un cochon d'inde!

Yes, I can google french insults too

Comment

E, you don't prove innocence. This isn't China just yet. . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

THIS IS INCORRECT ! Under IMBRA in U.S. law; American men are PRESUMED to be abusers and the burden is upon them to prove otherwise!!

REPEAL IMBRA !
                                IMPEACH PELOSI !!
                                IMPEACH OBAMA !!!!
                                NUKE THE MIDEAST !!!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board