YOUR SLAVE NAME

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">do I have ownership rights in this chattel? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope... Around here you're just another immigrant slave.

Comment

I wanna Reside Where you guys are! outside the Commonwealth!!! a Place Where Laws and Rules follow national direction!! Not Corruption too close to Politics and self preservation!!
      Is Why I appear Not in the same!!! Commonwealth!!!
      2 different law enforcement officers, One from new jersey, 1 from new York. relocated to within The Commonwealth. Our Conversation interesting!!! They Are Not happy!!! Out of the frying pan into the fire!!! Common comment = commonwealth Is One Fcked up place!!! Does not follow National Method!!! Own Rules!!! Very different!!! Corrupt!!! All About $$$$$$$$!!!
      Jtrue justice Non existant!!!
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Maryland is not a Commonwealth.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
          Absolutely true. What ever wealth was common is gone now, thanks to obama. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

By this line of thinking, I guess Virginia isn't one anymore either - lol.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
            Maryland is not a Commonwealth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A Tiny vacation is maryland!! nice! except budget issues Like the rest!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

St. Michael's is a nice vacation in Maryland. Very quaint and has remained pretty much undisturbed.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever watched. The opening, concerning employment contracts, was idiotic. I have employees and contractors who sign an employment contract. There is no intent to subject them to some government plot or scheme undermining their liberty. And it wouldn't matter if it was written in all caps, all small, or any variation of it.

A contract is a formalized agreement of offer and acceptance with reference to a bargained for exchange. Nothing more unless it states you are waiving some right.

The most common reason things are in all caps is to avoid mistakes. Nothing to do with maritime, slavery, or the boogie man.

This is like saying since the hamburger bun is round there is some conspiracy between McDonalds and aliens from outer space and their flying saucers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                I better not say anything, you might change your mind
                "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

The Civil Rights Act of 64 says any public license or accomodation makes a privately owned subject to government control. Even though the 14th Amendment only prohibits discrimination by State governments. So the Civil Rights Act of 64 makes you a slave.

Comment

Sounds good except for a few issues. Going back to a person's birth. The parents would have to be made aware of the conditions of a contract before there can be any acceptance.

No parent is ever told by putting your child's name in all caps they are now a slave. Fancy birth certificate or not. What is the ticker symbol of Australia and Canada on the NYSE? Might not be a bad investment being the bank stocks are going to the krapper. It used to be thought the banks owned everyone's soul. Guess not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aren't we made aware that we do have a contract with our respective governments? I think we are! The moment a child is born the birth is entered into the records and the child is bestowed citizenship, which is a contract. With this, the government can and does regulate and command that childs life.

Suppose women would decide not to have children anymore, where would this leave the government?
                    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                      Sounds good except for a few issues. Going back to a person's birth. The parents would have to be made aware of the conditions of a contract before there can be any acceptance.

No parent is ever told by putting your child's name in all caps they are now a slave. Fancy birth certificate or not. What is the ticker symbol of Australia and Canada on the NYSE? Might not be a bad investment being the bank stocks are going to the krapper. It used to be thought the banks owned everyone's soul. Guess not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aren't we made aware that we do have a contract with our respective governments? I think we are! The moment a child is born the birth is entered into the records and the child is bestowed citizenship, which is a contract. With this, the government can and does regulate and command that childs life.

Suppose women would decide not to have children anymore, where would this leave the government? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Has not Things changed??? The children used as tools??? Within Law, Even Those Of afar recognizing The significance???? And Very capable of Utilizing!!! I Never Speak politics!!! I speak real Life!!! . Real Life experiences and study!!! Note: The government and the Lazy Folk are Headed for Disaster!!! Self Creation!!! No outside interference necesssarry!!!

Comment

o... my question is, when you retain a lawyer do they look at your birth cert to see what rights you actually have before they can defend you?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lamooremuse:
                          o... my question is, when you retain a lawyer do they look at your birth cert to see what rights you actually have before they can defend you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You ought to win a prize for that question. It's sounds like something Olde would ask.

Comment

I hereby arrest Unique in the name of the Althor Parther. Agents of the Bildaburgers, the Masons, will immediately go to unique's home and violate his curtilage.
                            Date Calculator
                            Percentage Calculator
                            Age Calculator

Comment

Wow, unique. You certainly elicit some interesting spam! Would be nice if our dear moderator would do something about them.
                              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Oh my, i not post this. Foul!!!!<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                                BUT THEN AGAIN, I COULD BE WRONG. I AM DAVDAH OF BORG, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOT LOGICAL!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation