Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIANCE VISA ISSUED TODAY

To everyone who has helped us through this process THANK YOU. Our Fiance Visa was issued today in Havana, Cuba and he will be coming to the US in a very short time.

Now we will need new information on the next set of requirements so I will start paying attention to AOS, Advance Parole and EAD postings. My goodness this is never ending!! Take care and again, THANKS.

To everyone who has helped us through this process THANK YOU. Our Fiance Visa was issued today in Havana, Cuba and he will be coming to the US in a very short time.

Now we will need new information on the next set of requirements so I will start paying attention to AOS, Advance Parole and EAD postings. My goodness this is never ending!! Take care and again, THANKS.

Comment

congratulations billiedance... you guys made it... good luck for next step now...

Comment

Thanks Pasha. We'll be coming to you for advice on the next leg of the journey. I hope all is well with you. I think we will be getting married the weekend of April 23rd in Las Vegas so we'll be filing paperwork shortly after that. Take care.

Comment

Congz! Finally you can relax and sleep at night. remember to keep all of us who are still waiting in your prayers. Good luck and may god bring all the happiness in the world!

Comment

Thanks NAZ. Now we just have to wait for "permission" from Cuban Immigration but he should be here April 23rd - I certainly hope he is we're getting married April 25th.

The interview was easy! What country is your fiancee in?

Comment

just have a question please. when did u file for the fiancee visa?? and how long did it take to get a response?? we filed on and they received it march 26. they said it would take up to 30-45 days. how long did it take you?? we use the vermont service center. any info would be appreciated. and best of luck in the future, god bless.keep me and paul in ur prayers for a SPEEDY procssing time. thanks

Comment

It's a completely different situation. We filed July 16th and were approved January 15th but we went through Nebraska which is much slower than Vermont. You shouldn't have a long wait at all through Vermont - they are very quick. Good luck and if you want specific questions about the process answered you may contact me at landbdancewithme@comcast.net

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation