VAMA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sabuntium:
    I respect them and love them hence I make LOVE to them !

Now how could an extremist Muslim fanatic ever comprehend this... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why are you desperately trying to prove you are hetero? By hammering again and again of your s.ex life with various women, I tend to think you are trying to overcome some facts that might be embarrassing in front of men. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yet another Muslim bites the dust
    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sabuntium:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
      I respect them and love them hence I make LOVE to them !

Now how could an extremist Muslim fanatic ever comprehend this... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why are you desperately trying to prove you are hetero? By hammering again and again of your s.ex life with various women, I tend to think you are trying to overcome some facts that might be embarrassing in front of men. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yet another Muslim bites the dust </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seems like you have been bitten by another poster on this forum as you stick with the same repetitive statement. . I have seen some Muslim women from Middle East and they are fine looking women...
      I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Looks like too many here are dreaming of biting my *** , but all they end up biting is dust
        Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed