Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rated "F" for FUN. Warning: Under 18 or Retarded Minds: DON'T READ THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mission (Stir Up Chit) Accomplished.

Sick b a s t a r d is probably whacking off over this thread.

I ain't one of your ex's. Who would want a 75 year old lecher?
    Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Comment

WaSup E

Where are u going 4vacation. just curious.

sorry 4asking here. couldnt find rock em stone em thread oops my glass keyboard broke

anyway have a good time dude

Comment

E.:

I don't like Mexican MEN.

ALL women are beautiful, except Glueburn.
          Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Hey E ,

You got it right... yep they are for medical research ... thanks for your kind offer ... where have you been this long ???? if I knew your story before ... I would be done with my dissertation by now and we could have taken Nobel prize by now ... u r a potential candidate to work on / with in this research ...

Comment

OMG,

I can imagine you filling out your N-400 some years ahead... especially the portion of:
              List ALL your children (inlcuding stepchildren) you have EVER had, regardless if they are living with you or not, regardless of the parential status of yours and etc. Can I say you will be including some extra sheets of paper with your form ?
              Kind of funny that AIDS worker woman, probably advertises practicing safe *** yet managed to put herself in a position she is in today...

go with your heart, GC is the last thing I would be worrying about in your case. Not to mention, you probably have not seen the reaction of the women after you tell them about all the kids you have and by how many women. Upon presenting that info to each, you might find out that volunteers to marry you will suddenly drop to a lesser number. If your company provides health coverage, go and get 'snipped'; with a $10 or so co-pay it will be probably the most cost effective move for you in a long run...
              ...Mistake Recognized is half corrected ...

Comment

4now,
                did you break your fingers too?

Comment

The best post for a long time, thanks for the time you took, the funniest thing is that there almost certainly are people in similar situations, though I doubt they would ever waste their time posting here.

Comment

now u r playing games here E u edited your previous post... and we answered according to what u had posted before

now i will have to reply to your new edited post

"Rumor has it, Pasha, that 4now got some unpleasant feelings while helping you with "medical research".

Is that so? "

dont get scared E we got some good solution specially for you to avoid those unpleasant feelings

we already developed special pills for ya .... if u know what i mean

and we are never out of milkshakes ... i have tons of frozen ones ...so even if u r out ... we will work it out

just kiddin.... never mind

Comment

So, I must assume you hereby confirm rumors,
                      since you are not denying them

Pasha: "and we are never out of milkshakes ... i have tons of frozen ones ..."

This means you and 4now were very busy lately

Comment

now this time u got it wrong... . We have been quite busy lately not coz what you are thinking of...but we have been working on thousands of candidates like E ( control group ) ...and that's how tons of milkshakes ..... specially saved for ya ..... we have been looking for a potential candidate .... Advertised nationwide and then all of sudden found that u r the most suitable one after knowing your history .....

so got to pick you for this one..... you have no idea how happy I am and u will be happy to take part in this big research ... well ...sorry I will be behind those glass windows but give ya moral support and all kinda other supplies and help ...

Comment

Pasha: "now this time u got it wrong... . We have been quite busy lately not coz what you are thinking of..."

E: What do you think I am thinking of? And how would you know that?

Pasha: "you have no idea how happy I am"

E: Hehehehehe....Now, you make me really think what kind of "medical research" you and 4now were involved in. But seems to me that I have no intention to share that kind of happiness

Comment

E: What do you think I am thinking of? And how would you know that?

well coz i have been working on 1000 candidates like E so by now i know quite well

E: Hehehehehe....Now, you make me really think what kind of "medical research" you and 4now were involved in. But seems to me that I have no intention to share that kind of happiness

now dont be scared i m not leaving u off hook....u r the potential candidate for this one

Comment

All those smileys are hurting my eyes!
                              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

good thread Mr. E.
                                gives me general point of view looking at the different nationalities and comon concept.
                                I needed a laugh any way.
                                Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs