X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130

Once I-130 is approve....
    1. To whom is DS 3032 sent? To the beneficiary or to the petitioner?
    2. If to the benefiacary, does he or she sends it to the U.S. consulate or to NVC here

Once I-130 is approve....
    1. To whom is DS 3032 sent? To the beneficiary or to the petitioner?
    2. If to the benefiacary, does he or she sends it to the U.S. consulate or to NVC here

Comment

ds-3032 is the choice of agent form.the nvc will send the beneficiary (visa applicant)the form... The "agent" may be the one who filed the immigrant visa petition, an attorney, friend or non-governmental or community-based organization. He or she cannot sign documents for the visa applicant but can assist with fee payments and document collection. If the DS-3032 is not returned within one year, the NVC will begin terminating the case....(2)-u have to send it back to the nvc ,,not the embassy

Comment

Does the beneficiary have to mail it himself/herself to NVC or can it be mailed to the petitioner and then mailed to NVC?

Comment

The beneficiary could post it to the petitioner, but I don't see why you'd want to. All that does is add days to the amount of time it takes to arrive at the NVC.
          The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
            Isn't that form only used to tell USCIS where to send notices if someone is acting on behalf of the applicant? If they did it themselves I don't think they even need to file that at all. By default the notices get sent to the applicant's address. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only time it's not required is if you're going through a lawyer and they're automatically assumed to be the agent.
            The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation