Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there,
    hope your interview went well. I wish I was able to write earlier. Anyway, I have been in the same situation. All we had to bring with my husband to an initial interview some proof of our relationship like pictures of our wedding and joint bank account statement.
    Good luck on all of your endeavours!

Comment

amina my interview is next month still time if u have any more idea for me please can i get ur email address mine is ballebali@hotmail.com thank you all i will apprecIATE YOUR SUGGETIONS

Comment

hey everyone, especially Aneri.

I just wanted to thank you all for your information and encouragement. The interview was a joke!! lol. He asked us if we still lived at the address on our app. When we met, he asked for my licensce her passport and that was it!. No other supporting docs whatsoever, we had a ton of them which I am sure he saw so maybe that worked in our favor. He immediately stamped her passport with the temp. green card and said we should receive the regular one in about 3-5 weeks.

Comment

Great...I am happy for you guys. Most of the times it turs out for the interview to be just like yours was. It never hurts to be prepared though ...

Comment

hi
            devildog7769
            where you went for interview i mean which state and city and how you came to this country on visa or without visa iam asking because i ahve interview in newark new jersey next week if you can reply my email is ballebali@hotmail.com

Comment

hi user 1

my wife came here on a visa waiver(I94)
              we were interview in our state NH and it went incredibly smoothly. We of course had all of our ducks in a row and I think the gentleman who interviewed us could see that and he stamped her passport and said congratulations and welcome. She got her green card 8 days later!! My advice is to go in fully prepared with all of the needed docs. and just be honest, if you have nothing to hide then all will go well. Good luck!

Comment

hi guys i have interview in couple weeks november 15 .please if u guys have any advice we have everything wedding pictures etc.but we still lived my wife,s parents house because i dont have job we can support the house now.my father in law take care of us THANK HIM i was working but my work visa expired i applied EAD but idint recieved yet.anyway i dont care beacause interview cameup. actually i had everything but house bills and stuff.do u guys think it will be problem?I WILL APPRECIATE IF ANY ADVICE THANK U

Comment

You should bring a notarized letter from your parents/father that you both are renting a room in his house and utilities are included until such time you can rent a place on your own.

Hope everything goes well and congrats for finally an interview.

Comment

we had interview nov.15th 07.basicaly it went well.officer approved i-130 and said ihave bad news i-485 abandoned.he suggest withdraw otherwise i t will be denied in a week anyway.its abandoned bacause i took my wife to my country meet family and i used my valid j-1 visa ididnt know i shoulndnt use and it happened, officer said its you guys didnt know and he said re-file,i believe your marriage and approved i-130.but i forget to ask him iwas upset.my valid visa expired and my staus was pending i-485 now its withdrawed.but i-130 approved what is my status ,am i eligible to re-file .PLEASE HELP WITH THE IDEAS thanks..

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by devildog7769:
                      hey everyone, especially Aneri.

I just wanted to thank you all for your information and encouragement. The interview was a joke!! lol. He asked us if we still lived at the address on our app. When we met, he asked for my licensce her passport and that was it!. No other supporting docs whatsoever, we had a ton of them which I am sure he saw so maybe that worked in our favor. He immediately stamped her passport with the temp. green card and said we should receive the regular one in about 3-5 weeks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NEVER SAY THE INTERVIEW WAS A JOKE!!! please!! it annoys me that people refer to it as a joke. Its a serious process and not to be taken lightly, just because u got approved and it went easier than u expected others are not as fortunate!! Mine went very well with the outcome I wished for, but I would NEVER EVER call the porcess a joke, it was stressful, it caused many sleepless nights, and it made me make sure all my documentation was in order!! Nothing funny about it at all!!!!

Many dont get the outcome they want, they have to re submit, they have to go home... they are not laughing and reading it was a joke i am not either!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation