X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturilization Question

Hello everyone,
    My ucs interview is coming very soon, what i like to know is that those 100 questions test is it going to be like fill the blank or read to me to answer

Hello everyone,
    My ucs interview is coming very soon, what i like to know is that those 100 questions test is it going to be like fill the blank or read to me to answer

Comment

I had an 8.5 X 11 sheet with 10 multiple choice questions and bottom of the sheet had a space for writing and that is where I had to write a sentence giving to me by the UCS officer : America is home of the brave. EVERY question on the sheet was listed in the mock exam on the USCIS site.
      ...Mistake Recognized is half corrected ...

Comment

I am glad that I found this post

Comment

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Vector Marketing Review

Comment

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. Vector Marketing Review

Comment

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Vector Marketing Review

Comment

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Vector Marketing Review

Comment

Vector Marketing Review Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs.

Comment

so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. Vector Marketing Review

Comment

Vector Marketing Review Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.

Comment

Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. Vector Marketing Review

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation