X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS denied-any info

Hi all,
    My first time here, been browsing all along. I need some advice. MY USC husband recently filed AOS + EAD for my 17 y.o. daughter. At the interview, the officer told her that her prints haven't cleared, and we'll be notified by mail. Got a mail a week ago, stating that my daughter lied about an arrest, and as a result her case is denies. I had no knowledge of this..thanks to the american system..

The case is still pending. Anyone know of any good attorney I could use to appeal this case? Any help/info. is welcome.

Hi all,
    My first time here, been browsing all along. I need some advice. MY USC husband recently filed AOS + EAD for my 17 y.o. daughter. At the interview, the officer told her that her prints haven't cleared, and we'll be notified by mail. Got a mail a week ago, stating that my daughter lied about an arrest, and as a result her case is denies. I had no knowledge of this..thanks to the american system..

The case is still pending. Anyone know of any good attorney I could use to appeal this case? Any help/info. is welcome.

Comment

"thanks to the american system.."

Let me see if I got this correct:

1. You commit a crime and get arrested
      2. You lie to immigration about it (another crime)
      3. You can barely speak English
      4. You expect that a lawyer can fix this mess that you made

and then you blame America !

Get out you mother ****er

Comment

"thanks to the american system.."

Who the h e l l are you? Blame America? Your lying criminal daughter and you are to blame.

Get out of my country NOW!
        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Michael,
          Beware Dee Dee is an Hofstra graduate..not the mention the straight "A" record obtained at this highly distinguished Long Island hole.

Comment

You know what, I'm sorry I ever posted anything on this board. When I said thanks to the American System all i meant was that when i used to beat her, she has all right to call the cops. That's all I meant.

There's a thing in life that goes, if you have nothing good to say, then shut up.

I'll go delete my id from this board, and never again will i post anything, or recommend anyone to it.

And Michael, let me tell you this, you are just full of it, and believe me, I have far more education than you'll ever get even when you get to 110. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it....

Comment

First she knocks America and now she knocks our board !!!

Comment

Dee Dee, sorry you had such a bad experience, the board has had some real problems lately. There are several other good ones, one is www.immigrate2us.net. It is moderated.

Comment

THIS IS THE BEST BOARD BECAUSE I AM THE MODERATOR !

Comment

"when i used to beat her, she has all right to call the cops"

Plus, she beat her kid. Get the f u c k out!
                    Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Criminal – Get out of my country!

AMERICA – LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT !!!!

Comment

Hi Dee Dee ,

Ur posts are little bit confusing ... I think if u give little bit more info people will help u out... this board is dramatic...so what I would suggest is ignore any posts that's not in ur best interest... u said she was arrested and u had no idea ??? then u said u used to beat her and she had all the rights to call the cops ??? so whats the exact matter for her getting arrested...? Coz of you? Or something else... if u share more info someone here will help u out....just be patient and ignore certain posts....

In any case u should consult a good attorney...

www.immigrate2us.net is real good... u can try www.britishexpats.com but again u will have to stay calm...coz u might get some ignorant responses over there too...but that board is very helpful and full of knowledgeable people too...good luck... Pasha

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation