Dear Sammy, I need your help! regarding the N-400 interview

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have enough credentials to be elected for this? my vision is to be site # 1 in accommodating Fed and his Gangs, my mission is to polish our heritage in this website and promote our freedom of hatreds, racism and go public askin aliens to shut the fuk up and get the fcuk out of OUR COUNTRTY!

Originally posted by federale86:
    We need a MODERATOR!

Comment

Someone needs to put your posts in their place, the trashcan.

Comment

u always hurt my feelings, where is the human rights!

Originally posted by federale86:

Comment

Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
          </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately he's a hopeless case, abercrombie. When challenged in a battle of wits, he scampers to safety under his mother's skirt. He's coward and idiot, plainly and simply said.

Comment

Big Time RN

Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
            </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately he's a hopeless case, abercrombie. When challenged in a battle of wits, he scampers to safety under his mother's skirt. He's coward and idiot, plainly and simply said. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Hello Sammy,

First i cannot thank you enough for the incredible detail and pointwise explanation for the N400 document checklist. I will admit i was at a loss when i was trying to determine what was required (or not), but you list is so complete and explanation so logical in my opinion that i feel relieved that i have the necessary information to support what i put down in my N400 application. I wish USCIS has a list like this. USCIS was trying to address this aspect and i'll try to post the uscis PDF document in due course though it is lacking in detail.

Comment

We need a super sized garbage can to put all the commie, pinko liberal opinions.

Comment

Dear Sammy, I need your help and I can't get a concrete answer for the following:

I am currently in the military and my unit is about to deploy soon. I am completing my N-400 application and currently don't have certified copies of my arrest record. I was able to contact the agencies and sent my request and payment, however the documents will not be here until 2-3 weeks.
                  I am currently under the gun and don't want to miss this deployment and I can't participate until I become a US Citizen.
                  Is it possible to send the N-400 application and just write a letter of explanation in lieu of the certified court documents, that I requested the certified copies and will be available during my interview?
                  There is still one agency that I am struggling, I got arrested for Petty theft/ shoplifting 25 years ago when I was a minor. I called the Arresting Police Department and they have no records of my arrest. What do I do for proof.
                  When I joined the military in 1987, I disclosed the petty theft charge when I was a minor and one when I was 20 years of age.
                  I've search the internet and call the USCIS military help line, spoke to three different customer service rep with 3 conflicting answers.
                  1. One reads it off the checklist.
                  2. the other reads off on what documents to bring during the interview.
                  3. The third one says it's okay to submit, however it might be denied due to lack of proper documentations.
                  Please help! Can I submit my N-400 application even if I don't have some of the certified copies of my arrest record? Just write a letter of explanation and explain to USCIS that I already ordered the certified copies and will be available during the interview?
                  Sorry for the repeated questions, I just need some help in submitting this ASAP due to upcoming deployments. Thank you so much and God Bless America.
                  Airborneduke

Comment

hey, Sammy, are you sure you didn't leave anything out? you even quoted Aristotle, ha ha ha. As for abercrumbling...get out of here towel head and take you primitive heritage with you.

Comment

Original documents sent already, but yellow letter asks the originals or certified

Sammy,

I sent all the original documents about my arrest. I received the yellow letter requesting the documents again. All I have now is the scanned copies of all documents in my computer. I don't think I have a way to bring in certified copies.

Can you please let me know.

Originally posted by NY1121 View Post
                      Hi dear Sammy, I am new here but I have read many of your posts and are really impressed by your knowledge related to immigration matters. I am scheduled to have my N-400 interview in 2 weeks and I just found a mistake from my copy of N-400 form which I filed. On "Good Moral Character" part, on Q.16 I answered YES to that question (been arrested before) but I answered NO to Q. 17, which is "Have you ever been charged with committing any crime or offense?" But in fact I was once arrested and charged with several traffic-related accounts which were later dismissed in court. I have no criminal record whatsoever. I did enclose a copy of "court disposition" with the original application. I think I just simply forgot changing the answer to Q.17 from "NO" to "YES". Would that affect my interview?

To me, it's kind of like "typo" thing and I honestly admitted that I was arrested before. I also have "good conduct certificate" which shows I have no criminal record and official "COURT DISPOSITION" shows the charges were dismissed. How would you recommand me during the interview? I know I will be very honest for sure. Should I explain that situation before the interviewer asks? Or just wait until the officer asks me then I explain the mistake? The date is approaching near as well as my anxiety is getting more and more. I'd really appreciate for your patience and suggestions to my situation above. Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best Regards

NY1121

Comment

Questions about immigrations

Is it little old this post, is it not?Anyway, I think it is a good idea to ask to proffesional about this issues, and by internet is ok, butm in my opinion, face to face is quite better. Just a call, and you can get all the information that you could need.Kind Regards
                        Citizenship

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed