Abused Men, Defrauded USC, Marriage, Immigration, VAWA Fraud Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    WUSC..I feel very offended by the title of the second link...What Your Foreign Born Spouse WIll Do To You

With a title like that, it isn't even worth reading. That to me sounds prejudice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SH - Your Concerns Are Duly Noted. I Respected Your Concern And Changed The Title. Let Me Know If This Is Still Not Acceptable.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Marriage Fraud By Phillipines Women And Link To Site For Private Investigator

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/902603441/m/6...474041?r=67710474041
      I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
        WUSC..I feel very offended by the title of the second link...What Your Foreign Born Spouse WIll Do To You

With a title like that, it isn't even worth reading. That to me sounds prejudice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SH - Your Concerns Are Duly Noted. I Respected Your Concern And Changed The Title. Let Me Know If This Is Still Not Acceptable. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you WUSC..I appreciate it. That sounds a lot better, and to the point of the subject concerned.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Story of Sean And Exposing DVS Crime

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/902603441/m/9...10041441#31710041441

Comment

Immigration Attorney Committing Fraud

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/81810190541

Comment

Marriage Fraud - Argentina Woman

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/74910531541

Comment

WhiteUSC,

May I ask a question? How is this helping your cause? I can't speak for others here, but I certainly don't support fraudulent marriages or phoney VAWA claims. I dislike it very much that there are innocent USC spouses who have been victims of such scandals; however, there must be a better way for you to try and put this behind you. Have you considered talking to a professional? I would have to believe it couldn't hurt you.

Comment

Someone give me a quick answer please, if Green card application is sent off, say a week ago, can the sponsor quickly withdraw and change his mind?

What does the sponsor need to do immediately to stop it.?
                  (other than sending in a letter that is, any other way?)
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Is this for 485 or I-130? If for I-485 so long USC doesn't go for an interview he/she is covered because that would result in automatic deportation. However, some Federal judge has ruled that it doesn't necessarily preclude the sponsor from the obligation. Once you sign it, even though no GC is granted you are on the hook. But the beneficiary is out of status and thus illegal. If the beneficiary tries to bring any federal suit for the support, inform ICE and they will respond.

Comment

It will be the 485..AOS I believe.

They had to submit it quickly before they ran out of time, otherwise she would be no longer legal in this country.

Was under duress, might I add.

It was only sent out within past week..surely that counts for something?

Comment

They had to submit it quickly before they ran out of time, otherwise she would be no longer legal in this country.

Was under duress, might I add. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Several options:
                        1) Can inform and call for marriage fraud to ICE hotline, if it is a marriage fraud.
                        2) Write to local as well as service center of petition withdrawal...it has to be notarized.
                        3) Don't go to AOS interview at all?

Is this for that men who married Morocco woman? He had a an identical situation.

Comment

It is rather complicated, can't say here.

No not same man. You wouldn't know this one.

Are you saying the letter to USCIS has to be notarized?

Comment

Are you saying the letter to USCIS has to be notarized? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, any correspondence to USCIS should be notarized and ensure there are multiple copies of it made for the record. PM me if you wish and I can try to help out my SH.

Comment

Was under duress, might I add.

It was only sent out within past week..surely that counts for something? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only acceptable form of withdrawal is notarized written statement to uscis.

If the party feels that they married under duress and filed papers the same. It is better to just get divorced and withdraw the papers. This way the alien will not necessarily be marked, and may have opportunity to try again at a later date.

Hopefully, they were personal checks written for the petitions so that stop payment can be issued to save the fee from being paid out. No sense in wasting money. That alone will cancel the petitions ... no money ...no consideration.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:

Are you saying the letter to USCIS has to be notarized? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, any correspondence to USCIS should be notarized and ensure there are multiple copies of it made for the record. PM me if you wish and I can try to help out my SH. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No Notary Was Necessary My Case. It Was Stamped Received, Returned And Confirmed. Even Though Many Situations Are Very Similar, There Are Always Tiny Differences, "QUARKES" That Make The Difference In The End. She Will Be Able To Re Marry. As Long As Not Me and The Other Understands What Is Getting Into. I Am Sure 2 Withdrawals Would Definitely Be The Nail In The Coffin!
                                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation