•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coolgrl78
    replied
    hi everyone,
    sorry guys cant leave my bf. so better b wait or go for green card thru my job. coz i will finish my nursing degree next year. tahx for advise.

Leave a comment:

• ImmortalE
    replied
    THIS MARASMUS IS A LYING FASCIST !
    HE DOESN'T HAVE YOUR INTERESTS IN HIS MIND - ALL HE WANTS IS THAT YOU DUMB YOUR LPR BOYFRIEND AND GET INTO BOGUS MARRIAGE WITH USC FOR A GC, SO THAT YOU DO A SERIOUS CRIME AND GET PERMANENTLY BARRED FROM ADMISSION !
    DON'T HELP FASCISTS !!! DO EVERYTHING RIGHT !!! AND KEEP THE IMAGES OF IMMIGRANTS GOOD !!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    why dont you get a boyfriend who is USC? This one may take long to help you, sorry!

Leave a comment:

• ImmortalE
    replied
    Go to WWW.IMMIGRATION.COM and see the link dedicated to spouses of LPR.

Currently it takes between 6-7 years before you receive LPR through marriage with LPR ( LIFE ACTS' V visa is not available anylonger).

Leave a comment:

• KMcTram
    replied
    You cannot get anything based on him filing just the I-130. You will have to wait several years before he can file the adjustment of status (then you would be able to work, travel). If he becomes a citizen, you can file the adjustment immediately.

Leave a comment:

• coolgrl78
    replied
    hi,
    i just want to know if i will marry with my green card holder boy frnd. can i get EAD, and Travel papers(Advance Parole). currently i m on F1 visa.

Leave a comment:

• coolgrl78
    started a topic marriage with green card holder

marriage with green card holder

hi,
    i just want to know if i will marry with my green card holder boy frnd. can i get EAD, and Travel papers(Advance Parole). currently i m on F1 visa.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney