X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marriage with green card holder

hi,
    i just want to know if i will marry with my green card holder boy frnd. can i get EAD, and Travel papers(Advance Parole). currently i m on F1 visa.

hi,
    i just want to know if i will marry with my green card holder boy frnd. can i get EAD, and Travel papers(Advance Parole). currently i m on F1 visa.

Comment

You cannot get anything based on him filing just the I-130. You will have to wait several years before he can file the adjustment of status (then you would be able to work, travel). If he becomes a citizen, you can file the adjustment immediately.

Comment

Go to WWW.IMMIGRATION.COM and see the link dedicated to spouses of LPR.

Currently it takes between 6-7 years before you receive LPR through marriage with LPR ( LIFE ACTS' V visa is not available anylonger).

Comment

why dont you get a boyfriend who is USC? This one may take long to help you, sorry!

Comment

THIS MARASMUS IS A LYING FASCIST !
            HE DOESN'T HAVE YOUR INTERESTS IN HIS MIND - ALL HE WANTS IS THAT YOU DUMB YOUR LPR BOYFRIEND AND GET INTO BOGUS MARRIAGE WITH USC FOR A GC, SO THAT YOU DO A SERIOUS CRIME AND GET PERMANENTLY BARRED FROM ADMISSION !
            DON'T HELP FASCISTS !!! DO EVERYTHING RIGHT !!! AND KEEP THE IMAGES OF IMMIGRANTS GOOD !!!!!!

Comment

hi everyone,
              sorry guys cant leave my bf. so better b wait or go for green card thru my job. coz i will finish my nursing degree next year. tahx for advise.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation