CANADA DENIES ENTRY TO ELVIRA ARELLANO -hehehehehe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I just think that is sad what Elvira is going through,You who critizise her </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If Elvira is a good mother she shud have kept quiet, she's in the care of a church in Chicago
    with her son. She should have work and save money for his son.Twas her choice that she's seperated from her son. So stop your sympathetic
    drama.. it doesn't work.

Comment

well,as I said before Iunderstand Elvira,Because I was an illegal before and thanks to my beautiful wife,I became a citizen of this great country.I just encourage people like elvira to move to small town and becareful with ICE,Illegals should watch each other backs,like when they see Immigration vehicle ,call the hispanics radios and warn everybody of the threat,Build a tunel in their houses,or a secret passage to leave the house in case Ice Arrives,have their houses with fences and dogs,try to live near a church.That would be like the smart thing to do and pray for ammesty which I believe it will happen around 2010.For me ,thanks to my wife ,and children I belong here and I love it.For Elvira ,I dont think she wants to comeback here,If she wanted she would be here already.I think Elvira made mistakes in the way she handle everything but all of us have ,too.I think this is the last posting from my part,I ve been writting a lot about this topic ,that the other night I said Elvira while I was sleeping and My wife was asking who is that woman,so I had to tell her the whole story,So thats enough for me.Take care everybody !

Comment

,Illegals should watch each other backs,like when they see Immigration vehicle ,call the hispanics radios and warn everybody of the threat,Build a tunel in their houses,or a secret passage to leave the house in case Ice Arrives,have their houses with fences and dogs,try to live ...
        -------------------
        Are you out of your mind??? Well all of you illegal alien supporters.... here's a statement from one of yours.... "build a tunel..." If you don't see how completely effed up your thinking is, there is no help for you. Little Fredy, you are a sorry excuse for an immigrant.

Comment

Fredy,

1. Congratz for your citizenship.
          2. When you ask her to marry you, does she know if you was trying to cross border 3 times?
          3. Did you tell her before you married her or after?
          4. If your answer AFTER, So I think you better be careful using a bible word just to make yourself look like religious person.
          LOVE=HONEST=tell the truth, don't you think?
          5. But if your answer BEFORE, congratz for your life.

Comment

I said before.My situation was different.Because I was granted TPS because I am from El salvador,I got a social security card and a work permit.When I met my wife I was legal .I just could not travel outside the USA,when I got married I got a green card right away,I did not have any problems because I have paid my taxes and never been in trouble with the law.I never lied to my wife ,I told her I had a work permit and all my situation the first day when i met her.seriously,and I hate people who want to take advantage of that.We have a good relationship before and After I became a citizen.

Comment

wow it has been two years since I posted this wonderful lines ,full of wisdom . I need to start writing my book about my adventures crossing the border and buying clothes in a Ross store in Texas ,then flying to Porland, Oregon.I will keep you posted , I will try to get a publisher , need to find a title for my book.

Comment

gee fredy....how come your lord and saviour just didn't teleport Ms douchebag Arrellano into Canada or the US? Why didn't he smite all of those 'sinful' border patrol folks who blocked this toilet-cleaning 'activist' (lawbreaker)????Is he sleeping at the switch? I thought you said, speaking of course for god, that he would give all illegals the right to go wherever they want with total disregard for borders and laws of soverign nations....maybe you should give him call, see what's the problem...or maybe you are just so lleno de mierda, as well as arrogant to believe you can speak on behalf of some mythical deity....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fredy:
                  well,I feel sorry for her.Its sad to see these things happen to people.If I were her I would cross the border again,and just have a low profile life.I have two children here and I would never allow anybody to separate me from my family.Nobody has the right to do that.you know its easy to judge and critizise people ,but just try to think what would you do if you were in a situation like that,I guess you will never know,you guys were lucky you were born here in this side.We immigrants are just draw here because of our dreams.I came here after the earthquake in El salvador,people come here because of differents reasons.This country belongs to all americans ,we are americans,Most of you are europeans not americans.This does not belong to anybody.you see people live for around 70 to 80 years and then they are gone.And when we are gone ,we dont take anyhting with us.This land has been here for thousands of years and It will continue for many more .I just hope that the next generations dont see things as you,but be more open .Dont feel happy for other people misfortunes because while we are here anything can happen.So my advice to you is give more love to the immigrants,help us to get ammnesty so we can be legal in this country and help to make this a great nation .God bless america,north,central and south america.If you want you can answer me ,thanks and next time before posting,I would suggest do some thinking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, here is my thinking...and I hope it spur's yours. As the only person you'll ever be able to rely on for help is you yourself. Why do you think running away from your country is in anyway fullfilling your dreams? If you and all the migrants would stay in your own country you might be able to effect positive change there and be able to fulfill your dreams right there and not elsewhere. Stay in your country be proud of it and create the country you want and need.

JMHO
                  “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Remember, getting deported does not separate you from your family. Your family's refusal to follow you overseas is the reason. Obviously love does not conquer all, especially living in Mexico or El Sal. But then she chose to come here and give birth in the first place knowing she would be deported. But I also noticed that she brought her child with her to Mexico. So any complaint about separation is null and void.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">from ProudUSC - somebody who hires illegals..."I'll say this much, 4Now. I think I understand where Fredy is coming from and it's not up to me to challenge his line of thinking. No, I don't believe everyone can come here and set up camp. I think we need to figure out a humane way to deal with our already existing illegal immigrant population - then determine the best way for the future to fill our depleting labor pools. CIR in a nutshell." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      Huh? Depleting labor pools???? With nearly 10% unemployment? What planet are you on? The US of A is not in dire need of unskilled labor, nor skilled labor, but business owners like you like to find a way to rationalize your lust for cheap labor...people you can pay peanuts to, without benefits, while enriching yourselves...and all the while claiming to be a patriot....what hypocrisy.
                      The US economy will not collapse nor fall into ruin if we get rid of 12M illegals....what will happen is that (a) immigration attorneys will have to find new sheep to fleece and (b) business owners wilk have to pay market wages and benefits...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fredy:
                        well,I feel sorry for her.Its sad to see these things happen to people.If I were her I would cross the border again,and just have a low profile life.I have two children here and I would never allow anybody to separate me from my family.Nobody has the right to do that.you know its easy to judge and critizise people ,but just try to think what would you do if you were in a situation like that,I guess you will never know,you guys were lucky you were born here in this side.We immigrants are just draw here because of our dreams.I came here after the earthquake in El salvador,people come here because of differents reasons.This country belongs to all americans ,we are americans,Most of you are europeans not americans.This does not belong to anybody.you see people live for around 70 to 80 years and then they are gone.And when we are gone ,we dont take anyhting with us.This land has been here for thousands of years and It will continue for many more .I just hope that the next generations dont see things as you,but be more open .Dont feel happy for other people misfortunes because while we are here anything can happen.So my advice to you is give more love to the immigrants,help us to get ammnesty so we can be legal in this country and help to make this a great nation .God bless america,north,central and south america.If you want you can answer me ,thanks and next time before posting,I would suggest do some thinking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, here is my thinking...and I hope it spur's yours. As the only person you'll ever be able to rely on for help is you yourself. Why do you think running away from your country is in anyway fullfilling your dreams? If you and all the migrants would stay in your own country you might be able to effect positive change there and be able to fulfill your dreams right there and not elsewhere. Stay in your country be proud of it and create the country you want and need.

JMHO </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Let me tell you what I mean by fulfilling my dreams . I have been able to support my Parents who are close to their 70's and they didn't have any income . I was able to buy a house for them and put my brothers to college so they don't need to come here . I was able to help build a church and orphanage . And I was able to finish college here , going to finish a graduate degree next year . Met my wife , I am the father of two children . So yes , Coming to this country helped me fulfill my dreams . Since I was probably like 7 years old , I wanted to come to the states , I work hard to learn English before coming here .I respect the Amercan People , the only wrong thing I did was to cross the border illegally but I have been forgiven by immigration when I applied to become a resident , I paid $1000 dollars and everything is forgiven .

Comment

the other thing in my favor ,is that when I cross the border , was during the time of the Tps , my friends were caught crossing and then release when they proved they were from El salvador , that is something I regret , there was no need for me to cross the border illegally since they were giving tps to salvadoreans . But I guess I have to live with that . But as I said before , I paid a fine for that and I was forgiven and God forgave me as well .

Comment

hey fredy, I want to see PROOF that god forgave you....let's see a framed certificate, something tangible, not some horse$hit about your alleged 'faith'....you see, in your earlier post you said you paid some silly fine, but if god really did forgive you, he would have handed you a green card without asking for a dime (doesn't need the money!)...so fredy, your story esta lleno de mierda, como usted.

Comment

I think Fredy has not been to confession for a long time.

Comment

Tell that commie Arellano to jump over the fence from Canada to the U.S. the same way mexicans do it from their border to ours. Everyone knows that illegals from Mexico, Africans, Hindus have been crossing from Canada to the U.S. for years; the Orientals sneak in through Hawaii. The Cubans get on whatever thingy that floats to break our laws. How much does it costs us to keep chasing them away? the Coast Guard alone chasing all undesirables away costs us trillions of dollars a year. Some people just don't understand the word NO.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation