• Show
Clear All

• dev199108
    replied
    Global B2B Platform

Leave a comment:

• Fightforwhatyoubelievein
    replied
    thank you proudusc for your kindness. it has been a rough road. but im a fighter nothing keeps me down for to long. it just makes me mad when people refer to rape, like it is some kind of joke. its the furtherest thing from a joke. i dont wish the pain and hell on anyone.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paddy:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fightforwhatyoubelievein:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Babybeh:
    I´m back f/u/c/k/i/n/g a/s/s/h/o/l/e/s you guys miss me he let me ask you a question you bunch of punks.
    Where you guys raped by an illegal allien???
    Come on I really want to hear your story.
    Say hello to the sickofillegals sonofmichael or son of a b/i/t/c/h or whatever his name is and of course someone12 and the rest of c/o/c/k s/u/c/k/e/r/s. That really make my days joyful.
    I have so much fun with you morons. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually yes i was raped by an illegal alien. but i don't hold it against them all. he was tried and convicted for his crime. since served jail time and than will be deported. so please don't make lite of rape. its not at all funny. to have to live threw the hell. so please could you find something else to refer to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sorry for your pain having to experience such a horrible attack. My question to you is do you ever think about the notion that if this country enforced its immigration laws a hell of a lot better than it does now that this guy may never have had the opportunity to violate you in the first place? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How insensitive of you to reply in this fashion. It could have been a USC who did this - would you have responded the same? Rape is a crime - no matter the race of the offender. Shame on you for turning this into an immigration issue! I'm truly sorry for Fightfor's plight - she doesn't need stupid responses such as yours to help her healing process. Fightfor - feel free to PM me if you need to talk.

Leave a comment:

• macyuhoo
    replied
    If you believe in resurrection, then it shall be resurrected.

Leave a comment:

replied
    explora just wanted to say thank you. some people just dont get it.

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paddy:
    I am sorry for your pain having to experience such a horrible attack. My question to you is do you ever think about the notion that if this country enforced its immigration laws a hell of a lot better than it does now that this guy may never have had the opportunity to violate you in the first place? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I can't believe you had the audacity to ask such as question!!!! One short apologetic sentence.....oh, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fightforwhatyoubelievein:
    it could have just as easily been a usc. my point is i dont go around hating all men. for the hell that one man put me through. not all people are alike. you cant say all illegal aliens are bad. because the way he was caught is by his illegal cousin stepping forward to tell the cops where he was. even though he was scared of deportation. he still choose to stand up and do the right thing. so no not all are alike. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I admire the mental soundness you have expressed here.
    Rape has had a history all over the world. Let's deny it a future.

Leave a comment:

replied
    it could have just as easily been a usc. my point is i dont go around hating all men. for the hell that one man put me through. not all people are alike. you cant say all illegal aliens are bad. because the way he was caught is by his illegal cousin stepping forward to tell the cops where he was. even though he was scared of deportation. he still choose to stand up and do the right thing. so no not all are alike.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Malinsky:
    Japan accepted just 10 people into the country as refugees in 2003, the lowest number since it let in one in 1997, the justice ministry said Friday. Despite denying them refugee status, Japan accepted 16 more people on special humanitarian grounds during the year -- also the lowest figure since 1997, when it accepted three, the ministry said. In contrast, 336 people applied for refugee status in Japan over the year, the highest figure in two years.

Various international organisations, including the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, have asked Japan to accept more refugees. Japan accepted just 16 refugees in 1999, while the United States took in 85,010 for resettlement, according to the UNHCR. New Zealand, which is smaller than Japan, accepted 1,140 refugees in 1999. Amnesty International Japan said in January that the country is violating international refugee and anti-torture conventions, citing the case of an Iranian applicant who was arrested days after being deported in October. On Wednesday, a Japanese court rejected the asylum request from a *** Iranian who faced the death penalty if his sexual orientation was discovered in his homeland. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Japan has a serious problem with the use of land and thus limits its immigration accordingly. 200 acres in Japan is equivalent to owning the King's ranch (853000 acres) in Texas. The same can be said with Switzerland, who has even a more restrictive immigration policy than Japan.

Leave a comment:

• scribbles
    replied

You are likewise trying to politicize and in effect benefit from her tragedy. Your logic is also contrived.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Babybeh:
    I´m back f/u/c/k/i/n/g a/s/s/h/o/l/e/s you guys miss me he let me ask you a question you bunch of punks.
    Say hello to the sickofillegals sonofmichael or son of a b/i/t/c/h or whatever his name is and of course someone12 and the rest of c/o/c/k s/u/c/k/e/r/s. That really make my days joyful.

actually yes i was raped by an illegal alien. but i don't hold it against them all. he was tried and convicted for his crime. since served jail time and than will be deported. so please don't make lite of rape. its not at all funny. to have to live threw the hell. so please could you find something else to refer to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sorry for your pain having to experience such a horrible attack. My question to you is do you ever think about the notion that if this country enforced its immigration laws a hell of a lot better than it does now that this guy may never have had the opportunity to violate you in the first place?

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    Under immmigration reform, all deportation proceedings will be halted and they will be given amnesty regardless of what crimes they committed. The 9/11 terrorists will posthumously be given citizenship and considered "victims" of the attacks and their "widows" will receive government money.

Leave a comment:

replied

actually yes i was raped by an illegal alien. but i don't hold it against them all. he was tried and convicted for his crime. since served jail time and than will be deported. so please don't make lite of rape. its not at all funny. to have to live threw the hell. so please could you find something else to refer to.

Leave a comment:

• scribbles
    replied
    The man who implies that human behavior is dictated by ethnicity, and evidenced by a weak correlation between the ethnic breakdown and criminality in a random nation.

Leave a comment:

• Malinsky
    replied
    Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Scribbles - who's an idiot? I missed something.

I guess man who refuses basic facts, statistics and logicality is an idiot...

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation