Hello Everyone,

Let's assume that a person who is inadmissable into USA because she has been living here illegally for about twenty years still wants to apply to become a permanent legal resident.

Let's also assume that all petition papers have been filed. What types of waivers are available to cover this "illegal" period of time? I heard about economic waiver. Should a waiver be filed after she gets an interview with an officer?

Please expalin the types of waivers available and what to do...Thank you.