Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help We have had so many forms and things we are lost!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help We have had so many forms and things we are lost!

My husband has been in the United States for 23 yrs. he crossed the riveron a tire tube to get here so nothing legal about that. We have been toghether for 6 years. Married for a year. We have a four yr old daughter. What should we do first to get him legal? Some people have said there is a form that he can fill out and he would fit in with some ruling from 1983. Help

My husband has been in the United States for 23 yrs. he crossed the riveron a tire tube to get here so nothing legal about that. We have been toghether for 6 years. Married for a year. We have a four yr old daughter. What should we do first to get him legal? Some people have said there is a form that he can fill out and he would fit in with some ruling from 1983. Help

Comment

Show them the tire tube

Comment

He needs to be grandfathered in under 245(i) or you need to file for an immigrant visa through Consular processing and the I-601.

Comment

Have you filed anything for him prior to April 2001. If this is the case, he will be grandfathered under 245(i).

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation