Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Amnesty

More incomprehensible nonsense from abercrumbie.

Comment

great post abercrumbling!!! it's dense, deep, complex, like everything you write HA HA HA

Comment

Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
        great post abercrumbling!!! it's dense, deep, complex, like everything you write HA HA HA
        He made a thread named it No Amnesty and made a point. I think it's great. You No Amnesty of course are missing the point....what else is new?
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

I missed his post. I guess he deleted it after the fact? Anyway, it would have definitely contained more substance than anything that's come from NA's feeble, narrow mind.

Comment

listen KollerDUMB I don´t miss anything, not here, not now, not ever, so stop defending that towel head. He made a mistake, and it was hilarious. I shall now go celebrate Veteran´s Day and you go **** on a bratwurst.

Comment

listen KollerDUMB I don´t miss anything, not here, not now, not ever, so stop defending that towel head. He made a mistake, and it was hilarious. I shall now go celebrate Veteran´s Day and you go **** on a bratwurst.
              Yes, you go celebrate knowing you are the worst excuse for an American that ever existed.

Comment

NA isn't just missing the point, she's missing a brain
                "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

All I wanted is to show u guys what dogs do when u give them attention............... and yes, I just wanted to make that point

Comment

hahahahahahahaahahahahah, Uhhhhhhhhhh, hahahahahaahahahah its dangerous for someone to engage in an argument with u Proud! U stripped the **** out of her.....!

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                    Yes, you go celebrate knowing you are the worst excuse for an American that ever existed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

still incomprehensible idiocy, keep trying towel head abercrumbling. The same goes for the the other dirty, smelly, primitive muslim 'brit'. Only losers are unable to admit their mistakes.

Comment

Enjoy your weekend sweetie, they say lemon helps to reduce stress and pressure, have some, I assure u need it, hahahahaha

still incomprehensible idiocy, keep trying towel head abercrumbling. The same goes for the the other dirty, smelly, primitive muslim 'brit'. Only losers are unable to admit their mistakes.

Comment

and you need to change the towel on your head, you're stinking up this page dumb.a.s.s.

Comment

Abercrumbie has now become Aberdumbie.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs