Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Filed for my I-765 if I ask my current employees to sponsor me, will this allow...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Filed for my I-765 if I ask my current employees to sponsor me, will this allow...

I Filed for my I-765 in October, if I ask my current employees to sponsor me and the relevant paperwork gets placed for processing, will this allow me to continue working the gap from when my work authorized I-95 finishes on November 16th to when my I-765 is expected to come through (end of January, maybe February). I am married to a USC (October 22nd) and have a job in Retail Management, hence the need to be able to work the craziest time of the year. Is there any way of having my work Authorized I-95 to have the date extended? Any help is appreciated.
    Matt Stone

I Filed for my I-765 in October, if I ask my current employees to sponsor me and the relevant paperwork gets placed for processing, will this allow me to continue working the gap from when my work authorized I-95 finishes on November 16th to when my I-765 is expected to come through (end of January, maybe February). I am married to a USC (October 22nd) and have a job in Retail Management, hence the need to be able to work the craziest time of the year. Is there any way of having my work Authorized I-95 to have the date extended? Any help is appreciated.
    Matt Stone

Comment

Without more specific information that would suggest you have alternate status, the answer is "no".
      The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

You cannot legally work without authorization.
        You should resign your position until the new EAD arrives.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation