Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 687

Any of my fellow members; if you happen to have the knowledge of chain of sequence after applying under Amnesty Provision ( I 687 ) pl. advise me as how does it proceed and what would be the expected average time line for the events in the process till Temp. Res. Approval intimation or card.

Any of my fellow members; if you happen to have the knowledge of chain of sequence after applying under Amnesty Provision ( I 687 ) pl. advise me as how does it proceed and what would be the expected average time line for the events in the process till Temp. Res. Approval intimation or card.

Comment

hi Paul,

my wife and i applied for the i-687 late amnesty in july 2004 and we got our interview in new york city last august. the interview wasn't anything spectacular. in fact, it was pretty boring as the officer just went over the application form with us line item by item. to this date, we haven't heard anything. however, fellow poster atul of oklahoma city who applied later than us got his approval just a few days after his interview. i wanted to find out more about his timeline in detail but unfortunately he's no longer visiting this discussion board (and understandably so). anyway, here's his posting:

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/...21#90410739821

it seems that approvals are faster in CIS offices in remote locations than those in the big cities like NYC.

we are praying everyday that we would hear something soon.

krishna

Comment

dear Krishna;
        Would you blieve my middle name is Krishana.Well appears like we are in the same boat.Your time line of events appears to be same as mine. Well hang in there God willing this will also pass with favourable results; soon I hope.
        Keep in touch. All the best.

Comment

all you good people out there...my wife and i are so sad...we applied for i-687 in july 2004...we had our interview in august 2005 and to this day we haven't heard anything...everyday we check the status on the CIS website but we haven't had any new news for so long...we are so sad...we pray and pray everyday hoping for good news...we have been illegal for so long and we want to be legal again...we love this country very much.

sincerely yours,
          krishna

Comment

I was a LULAC/LIFE applicant that was approved last year based on my LIFE application. Had all documentation prior to 1981. The law states specifically the time this process through CSS/LULAC should take. Regarding the affidavits, the CIS is accepting them. The problem is a lot of applicants were not here before 1982.
            By the way I live in MIami

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed