X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glühbirne
    replied
    I don't think they even perform a background check until later in the process, but I'm not positive. You might want to ask Bronzelady.

Leave a comment:

• Jangar
    replied
    I'm marrying a US Citizen and would like to know about the background check for I-130 application. If a parent of my spouse does not have a legal status in the US, will that be a problem? What kind of background check do they perform? I appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

**it seems like my in-law is illegal, although he's been in the country for decades and his wife & children are U.S. citizens. Will his status hinder my I-485 process?**

Leave a comment:

• Jangar
    started a topic Bronzelady, question about I-130/I-485

Bronzelady, question about I-130/I-485

I'm marrying a US Citizen and would like to know about the background check for I-130 application. If a parent of my spouse does not have a legal status in the US, will that be a problem? What kind of background check do they perform? I appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

**it seems like my in-law is illegal, although he's been in the country for decades and his wife & children are U.S. citizens. Will his status hinder my I-485 process?**
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney