Amicable Divorce?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American women are so afraid of Foreign competition they passed IMBRA to stop men from even dating foreign women ! The feminazis make believe its to protect the women from evil American men rather than to prevent American men from dumping American women ! LOL
    If American men are so violent, wouldn't women WANT to get rid of us?? LOL LOL

Comment

Ever wonder why there are no mail order husbands ???

Comment

Russian men would never marry an American woman; not even a green card is worth it !!

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
          Ever wonder why there are no mail order husbands ???
          Yes, because women are not that stupid to order a husband through the mail.

Comment

The sudden change in tone makes me think that you are the stinky footed fraud.
            Dear Mr. O'Micheal. Though I appreciate your comments and seemingly endless amounts of information, I really don't know what you mean by my sudden change in tone? I simply asked the question most pertinent at this point, we don't know what we need to do. We are still friends and would like to remain friends through this, but it seems the government/immigration/lawyer folks, and even you want to make it extremely complicated and to be honest downright scary. "Guilty until we prove ourselves innocent", I believe I read in one thread.<br>
            You make it out as though one or the other of us has to be a villian. Perhaps stupid and ignoranat to get involved in someting we didn't realize has such far reaching legal ramifications.<br>
            But we got married only 3 weekss after meeting and have paid for that rash act for the last 2 years. If we were both american it wouldn't be such a big deal... we could just get divorced, but apparently there are hoops to jump through and legal procesess to go through. I appreciate the advice on this supject regarding seeing several lawyers as apposed to just 1, and there has been other positive and helpful advice. But you Michael, i don't appreciate your tone, nor your calling me a fraud. Sometimes you almost sound like you aren't an old coot, who ordered a wife from Russian and it went very badly for and now can't stop from yelling about it as loud as they can. You might have good things to say but they are mostly lost on me because you radiate anger and intollerance. In one thread you assume the immigrant, or "grint" as you call them, is Russian (a common theme with you, did we have a little probelm there Micheal?) and second that they are all criminals out ot screw people just to gain entry into a county which you seem to think is HEAVEN.<br>
            Perhaps you didnt notice my mentioning he is from London, not exactly a bad place to lve and which quite frankly is a country I would very much like to live in. Dare I need quote their death statistics vs ours in gun related crimes?<br>
            In any case we aren't working out, we don't get along. he wants to party all the time, I want to chill. He's NOT RUSSUAN, he's English and has about as much money as me... and that aint too much.<br>
            You seem to know a lot on the topic of immigration via marriage, but seem to also be quite a jaded, angry and perhaps a bit biggoted person.<br>

Comment

And he divorced her? What an idiot!
              Ok, seriosly though, I didn't make any mention of skin color. Just got the countries mixed up as to who was from where.
              I didn't say that you made any mention of skin color.

If you read attentively you won't mix up anything.

Comment

This is getting even more suspicious. Married 3 weeks after meeting? Even mail order brides take almost a year to marry in the best circumstances. And why is he so hungry to stay in the U.S.? If you are such great friends why not wait another 2 years to remove conditions? Many fraudsters get caught in this trap. They marry thinking they get a green card after 2 years and then discover they have to wait another couple of years and one of the two parties gets frustrated. Sounds like this is one of those cases. Like I said very easy for two friends to remain married another couple of years; whats the big deal? Or divorce andvouch for it which is a little riskier but possible. But your posts seem to have an undercurrrent of fear or excessive concern of deportation. Honest people do not have such fears or concerns. Yea something is up here.

Anyone else see it?

Comment

And clear reasoning would be helpful as well.
                  Certainly!

Comment

This is getting even more suspicious. Married 3 weeks after meeting? Even mail order brides take almost a year to marry in the best circumstances. And why is he so hungry to stay in the U.S.? If you are such great friends why not wait another 2 years to remove conditions? Many fraudsters get caught in this trap. They marry thinking they get a green card after 2 years and then discover they have to wait another couple of years and one of the two parties gets frustrated. Sounds like this is one of those cases. Like I said very easy for two friends to remain married another couple of years; whats the big deal? Or divorce andvouch for it which is a little riskier but possible. But your posts seem to have an undercurrrent of fear or excessive concern of deportation. Honest people do not have such fears or concerns. Yea something is up here.

Anyone else see it?
                    Anyone else want him to shut up?

God at this point I don't care what you think of me. All you do is muddy this entire message board with anger and innuendo.

Sorry it sounds like you had a bad experience (or maybe 12 or 13) in relationships with women Michael. But not everybody is as difficult to deal with as you seemingly are. And not all of us hate eachother at the end of a break up. This isn't fun for us and coming to our decision wasn't easy.

And as one person said, "attentive reading helps". He wants to stay in the country because he has established himself here, has friends, work, and the portion of his family that he likes lives near by. We don't want to wait 2 years to divorce, because we as a couple are over and because I want to move away from the city and he wants to stay. Staying together as "friends" at this point, as you suggest and sticking it out the next 2 years just to make it "look" real, is what sounds like fraud to me.

I am not happy in the relationship anymore and neither is he... simple as that. But since you keep ****ing your tripe all over my thread, I can't really get any good advice or information, beyond "see a lawyer", which didn't even come from you. Clearly it's was what we should have done first instead of researching online.

So I will take the good advice and be moving on, though a little sadder and just that much more paranoid to know that there really are people out there who want to make us out to be criminals because the time line of our relationship doesn't match up with some arbitrary one devised by a government that deceives and lies to it's people all the time. Perhaps I do sound paranoid, but it's because people like you Michael are out there seeing boogie men in every shadow, and tiny Russian women, hiding up every tree, waiting to pounce on poor unsuspecting white american men, helping to scare the $#^& out of people just trying to get by.

Thanks to those who have been helpful. And in parting to Michael, it's no wonder you have to mail order your women. No woman, american or otherwise would want you with out getting paid a hefty sum of $$$.

Comment

He established himself in 2 weeks?? Thats pretty amazing !!!!

Comment

He established himself in 2 weeks?? Thats pretty amazing !!!!
                        Wow, you continue to become more and more of an idiot.

Comment

I agree with ProudUSC!! I am sorry SonOfMichael but for someone who constantly tells me that you are not judgemental on people you certainly are a hypocrite.

Not ALL American women are not all fat and lazy!! Some Men are as well. I believe that is the way across the world. If you think that Russia has such great women then why dont you move there and stop talking smack about your own country and its people.

I myself am very talented, ambitious and well off. I do not need a man to show me how to do anything. I am married and my husband is military and I can gurantee you that my husband and most people that serve this country will back me and say if you think citizens from other countries are better then what you have here then maybe you should be the one to think about relocated to somewhere else. What are you doing in this country if you do not respect the people here?

Most of your posts I have found are very malicious towards women.

Take your "thigh high stockings and high heels" to some other place and stop sending PM's to women asking them for there picture prefered to be wearing the above. This is not a date site this is an immigration site.. Grow up!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation