X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deportation

Ok heres the situation really quick and simple:

My brother is in county jail ( Utah ) under the custody of ICE. awaiting to be moved to yet another jail.( Eloy, AZ). to be deported to Guatemala. We are not fighting this. He is illegal. These are our laws.....you break them then Bye bye etc.... So my question is: Is there a site or someone that I can call to find out how long the whole process takes? Its been 6 weeks just in County and I would venture to imagine it will be another 6 weeks before he gets moved to Eloy and yet another how long before he loads the US. Marshal's plane?????

Ok heres the situation really quick and simple:

My brother is in county jail ( Utah ) under the custody of ICE. awaiting to be moved to yet another jail.( Eloy, AZ). to be deported to Guatemala. We are not fighting this. He is illegal. These are our laws.....you break them then Bye bye etc.... So my question is: Is there a site or someone that I can call to find out how long the whole process takes? Its been 6 weeks just in County and I would venture to imagine it will be another 6 weeks before he gets moved to Eloy and yet another how long before he loads the US. Marshal's plane?????

Comment

I'm curious to know if my post was understandable? As I see alot of viewers but no posters.

Comment

if he was arrested in county, mabey he has to go thru what he did in county (or the jurisdiction) he made the violation in, meaning go thru court that sort ... go to the SLCounty web page (i live in slc) somewhere on there you can look up the jail listing and get the status of the guy

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation