X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theone
    replied
    Did you file in the 90 day windown before your CGC ran out. I would not travel.

Leave a comment:

• conditional-resident
    replied
    I was advised by a lawyer and others, to wait until my divorce decree and then file for the 751 under good faith. So i did.

Meanwhile they terminated my status. but then when filed also sent me the one year extension with the reciept.

today i went in to get a stamp, since i will be travelling for business. they did stamp it for a year, but advised that i will be taking a risk when travelling since it is showing my status terminated.

i am reading memo and posts, that in a situation they do give the 551 stamp until my case is decided which is to work and travel.

questsion: how should i rectify this mess. write to someone? wait to see what happens, any way I can get this in front of a judge.

should i travel in this situation? i really do have to cuz of work, the fresh stamp today gives me comfort, what do u guys say.

thanks.

Leave a comment:

• GC status terminated due to divorce, Plz Help

I was advised by a lawyer and others, to wait until my divorce decree and then file for the 751 under good faith. So i did.

Meanwhile they terminated my status. but then when filed also sent me the one year extension with the reciept.

today i went in to get a stamp, since i will be travelling for business. they did stamp it for a year, but advised that i will be taking a risk when travelling since it is showing my status terminated.

i am reading memo and posts, that in a situation they do give the 551 stamp until my case is decided which is to work and travel.

questsion: how should i rectify this mess. write to someone? wait to see what happens, any way I can get this in front of a judge.

should i travel in this situation? i really do have to cuz of work, the fresh stamp today gives me comfort, what do u guys say.

thanks.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation