Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm disgusted that all you illegals are going to be rewarded for breaking the law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure, some benefits that don't amount to "sole support of the family". It'd be hard, and very dangerous, for an LPR to be a professional welfare recipient.
    The job market is being depressed by outsourcing. I've stated many times that I don't see anything wrong with guest workers taking the low end jobs, but why is it that more and more companies today outsource more and more decent paying jobs to countries like China and India? The answer is simple, companies will pay for labor as much as they want and not a penny more. Outsourced jobs are the jobs most citizens demand, those are the jobs critical to the blue-collar working class.
    If the U.S. companies demand cheap labor, let them have guest workers, provided they remain in the country preserving other decent-paying jobs for qualified citizens.
    I also strongly believe that the U.S. education system is in desperate need of a complete makeover that meets the demands of today's economy. It's not right that the average H.S. student can quote the billboard top 10 but has no idea about the bill of rights.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation