Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm disgusted that all you illegals are going to be rewarded for breaking the law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm disgusted that all you illegals are going to be rewarded for breaking the law

I love my adopted country but it makes me sick that our elected officials in washington are playing election politics once again with the security of this great nation. Passing what is in effect an amnesty bill, will do nothing to solve illegal immigration but make it worse. Why should anyone ever again immigrate to this country legally when all you have to do is cross a desert, get fake ID, pay no taxes and wait for an amnesty bill. Its a huge slap in the face to all those people like myself who have followed the law to a T and have struggled with the bureaucracy of the DHS over these last 4 years. It makes me sick that s-c-u-m like Maria will circumvent the law and now looks like being rewarded for it.

Before any attention is paid to the illegals, security on the borders needs a dramtic overhaul. If there were not so many bloody elections then perhaps the washington bureaucrats could actually concentrate long enough on leglislating law that actually works instead of pandaring to the voters of their district. If term contraints were not so rigid then perhaps politicans would have the backbone to do what is morally right. Build a wall on the border, use the National guard to patrol it and kick out as many illegals as possible and make them come back the legal way. I think the guest worker program is a fantastic idea but every single illegal alien who wants to apply for the visa needs to be forced to f-u-c-k off back to their home country and apply from there.
    One last thing the DHS should have taken advantage all those illegals who paraded against the tough House Bill with mexican flags by doing a snatch, grab and deport. If these people are so proud of their country then why the h-e-l-l don't they go back there.
    Its a sad day in congress if they let this immigration.......or sorry I mean amnesty bill pass.

I love my adopted country but it makes me sick that our elected officials in washington are playing election politics once again with the security of this great nation. Passing what is in effect an amnesty bill, will do nothing to solve illegal immigration but make it worse. Why should anyone ever again immigrate to this country legally when all you have to do is cross a desert, get fake ID, pay no taxes and wait for an amnesty bill. Its a huge slap in the face to all those people like myself who have followed the law to a T and have struggled with the bureaucracy of the DHS over these last 4 years. It makes me sick that s-c-u-m like Maria will circumvent the law and now looks like being rewarded for it.

Before any attention is paid to the illegals, security on the borders needs a dramtic overhaul. If there were not so many bloody elections then perhaps the washington bureaucrats could actually concentrate long enough on leglislating law that actually works instead of pandaring to the voters of their district. If term contraints were not so rigid then perhaps politicans would have the backbone to do what is morally right. Build a wall on the border, use the National guard to patrol it and kick out as many illegals as possible and make them come back the legal way. I think the guest worker program is a fantastic idea but every single illegal alien who wants to apply for the visa needs to be forced to f-u-c-k off back to their home country and apply from there.
    One last thing the DHS should have taken advantage all those illegals who paraded against the tough House Bill with mexican flags by doing a snatch, grab and deport. If these people are so proud of their country then why the h-e-l-l don't they go back there.
    Its a sad day in congress if they let this immigration.......or sorry I mean amnesty bill pass.

Comment

TOTALLY AGREE. I followed the law to a T also from start to finish...well green card anyway. That took just over 9 years and a whole lotta $$$. But I guess if you get enough stupid people to chant and rant, like these illegals, you can accomplish something. This guest worker program visa should NOT have led to green card, mearly a temporary work permit. Either way, the illegals would have found some loop hole or cried and whined till the politicians caved.

Comment

dear paddy, thank god for the day you were let into the country, think about if there were people like you at the time of your entry, you will still be hidng under a bed or wondering where your next meal will be coning from and also a few bags to sleep on

Comment

To Jeff 'you are a man without a country, and dying to belong.

Comment

Not exactly sure what that means, but I'm sure I have a comment....wait here it comes.... Yeeeeaaawwwwnnn.

Comment

I'm don't agree with Jeff or Paddy. I think that something needs to be done about the problem. 11 to 12 million illegals in this country states the obvious, the DHS isn't doing their job. I think the focus has consistently been on patroling the border between the US and Mexico and controlling the influx of border jumpers, etc. The bottom line is that the government has to look at the situation in terms of $$$ and resources. The amazing amount of money that it would take to round up every illegal immigrant, regardless of their situations, and deport them is obscene. At least this way they are all given work permits and/or green cards and forced to become a part of working society. In the long run most of them are going to take blue collar jobs that most Americans think they're too good to do in the first place. Historically speaking, this country was based on immigration and immigration is going to be part and parcel to American governmental policies regardless of individual viewpoints, my own included. I choose, instead, to look at it in the terms that at least they're going to be forced to actually earn their keep, pay their taxes and become functioning parts of our society. Additionally, if they're all given amnesty then the government has a way of tracking them and making sure that they obey our laws from that point on, where before the government has been unable to do that. Overstayer, border jumper, whatever the status may be, if they have to claim amnesty in order for the government to force them to become integrated into our society rather than living on the edge and sponging benefits that others need, then I'm all for it. It makes perfect political and economic sense as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

at the end of the day, people like paddy and jeff does not count..those kind of people have an extremist view on immigration that is not share by the majority of the american people...An ip pole came out about a week ago that suggested that 54% of the american people supports blocking the border, but they would accept some kind of legal status that would take care of the 11 million people aready here working paying taxes etc etc..

Most american people arent for mass deportation like paddy, jeff, aliba and others on this board because they know it will kill families ties, in fact, i believe that aliba, jeff, paddy, immortale, antifascist are all the same person with 20 aliases/usernames...this view of deporting all of them, is plain wrong and d u m b..it is inhuman and uncivilized and it is not what america is about..those 11 million people arent dogs, they arent animals, they are humans just like you and i, but for some reason, those racist biggots dont think that those people are humans just like they didnt think that african americans werent humans but bunches of doggs with dirty skins...i despise all of those kind of people..they are the symbol of hate, the symbol os hatred, the symbol of demogaging...those anti immigration groups arent real americans, they are naziez tha beleive america belongs to the white men and women and no one else.

Comment

Midwest, you are completely missing the point. I am not naive............I realise that something needs to be done with the 12 million illegals already here but what congress is proposing will just encourage more people to jump the border. We all know about the disasterous amnesty of 1986...........it was supposed to eradicated illegal immigration but instead all it did was to replace those assimulated with more illegals. I just want our borders secured and and only then deal with the illegals. If these people are given a path towards legality on a permanent basis, it should be a very, very, very long road and the most they can have is a green card.They should never be allowed to get citizenship because ultimately they have failed to uphold the rule of law by circumventing it and so fail to attain a key piece of american culture.

One of the many reasons why I am so anti-illegal immigrant is because a lot of them especially on this website portray an air of total arrogance and firmly believe that they deserve to live in the US even though they broke the law to get here.The same arrogance was shown by those mexican flag wavers at the demonstrations. The point is you should be proud of your culture and your homeland but there was no place for foreign flags especially when you are trying to make the point that you want to be an american or part of american society...........talk about sticking a finger up to the hand that feeds you.

Finally as for the benefit that the illegals are providing this country, it is minimal at best. None of them pay taxes, they get free health care and education and most of the money they make goes out of the US anyway back to their homelands.

Comment

Jean, just answer me a couple of questions: why do I have such an extremist view when all I want is for you people to come to the USA the LEGAL way, just like me. Please explain why following the rule of law is so extreme?

If you had come to this country legally and struggled through all the bureaucracy of getting a green card and citizenship just like me, I am positive that you would hold a similiar view of the illegals especially when you see the possibility of them getting rewarded. Yet again your arrogance and ignorance shines through Jean

Comment

Paddy, if your a s s forgot, this country was founded on immigrants. The natives didnt want to give their land away, but they were forced to do so. You might have heard the phrase, "What goes around, comes around". This time, its the mexicans coming. My advice to you is to learn spanish or go back to your s h i t h o l e country if you dont like it.

Comment

Antivirus: I have reasoned over time, from reading your opinions, that you truly are stupid.

Like Paddy and Jeff, I am a legal immigrant to the United States...and I agree with their views one-hundred-percent.

SECURE THE BORDER AND DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS...STARTING WITH CRIMINALS AND THOSE WAVING MEXICAN FLAGS.

Comment

Antivirus--

The "natives" for the most part didn't have "property rights", or care that much about property ownership. Manhattan Island, after all, got "sold" for a few strings of beads.
                          There was no one "nation" on this continent until the establishment of the U.S., hence no immigration laws. There were various Native American Indian "nations" but even they fought among themselves. Of course, we could accept your view, that the land was "stolen", which is all the more reason to protect ourselves against other invaders. What we have built here is the result of OUR culture, our work ethic, our laws and political system, and our efforts. That's what has given us what we have--not the land. Mexico, with all its natural resources, still blames its failures on us. It didn't build anything in the parts of the U.S. that it owned while IT owned them, and it hasn't built up its own country (or at least, what it has built is owned by the very few).
                          It blames the U.S. out of malice and envy for its own failures.

Native Americans are NOT the same as the Mexicans who are today claiming ownership of the U.S. because of THEIR ancestors. Of course, the Spanish, the ancestors of the modern day Mexicans, stole land from both the North American and Central American native peoples, which makes THEM guilty of theft on two continents, if you want to play this game.

As for being conquered by Mexicans, the Mexicans don't even run their own country. Vicente FOX is of Irish descent. Most of the ruling class in that country is of European origin. The "brown" peoples of Mexico are subservient to them. Servants in their own home so to speak. You really think that it'll be any different here? Hispanic poverty has increased by a couple of hundred percent here, while that among Whites and Blacks, less than 10 percent. In other words, those illegal aliens make great field workers, but in this modern age, a grade school education is going to keep them poor. Poverty that is likely to persist for generations, particularly if we continue to have illegal aliens and "guest workers" to help employers keep them poor.

Comment

Jean, idiots like you would do away with boarders entirely. You have absolutely no sense what so ever. You would have everyone and anyone who wants to, move to, and live and work in the US. The US cannot hold everyone, it is a drain on it's resources. Are you so completely stupid that you do not understand that? The US welcomes immigrants. However there is a process immigrants have to go through, and there is only a certain amount of people that can live/work here per year. You are without a doubt, one of the biggest morons on here, you do not understand even basic economics.

Comment

DOnt you know that there is no legal way for most mexicans to come to America...Believe me...i have researched this with several lawyers...they cannot even come to visit on a tourist visa unless you are rich....
                              Most immigrants from europe including my parents hopped on a boat and came here "illegally" if you will and they formed this country and that is why we are here....i am sick of the way mexicans and latinos are discriminated against...but instead of fighting with everyone i have to remember...no one is better than any one else..and all of you who think you are will be judged in the end..and i dont want to be standing next to you

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation