Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Is Mandating E-Verify a Problem? (VIDEO)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is Mandating E-Verify a Problem? (VIDEO)

What is E-Verify? Why is E-Verify such a problem? Is there a better solution than mandatory E-Verify?

What is E-Verify? Why is E-Verify such a problem? Is there a better solution than mandatory E-Verify?

Comment

The problem is that it catchs too many illegal aliens.

Comment

I think E-Verify is good! It verifies citizens as well as non-citizens. To me it is the equivalent of the registration laws...in Europe. Everybody....doesn't matter who, has to be registered and receives papers i.e., Passport, Social Security and all ITINs through this registration process.

And in the future we also receive health insurance through e-verify!!
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

There is no plan to provide insurance using the e-verify system. It's only function is to deter unlawful employment and assist in apprehending illegal hires and their employers.

Mexico and it's citizens oppose it for obvious reasons. Contrary to HS, the purpose of e-verify is not the problem. This piece shows that it needs some work. The improvements coming will focus on identifying falsified records elevating it's success rate.

Comment

What is the basic strategy behind e-verify?
            international couriers

Comment

to keep illegal alien douchebags from stealing jobs from American citizens....and yet immigration attorneys are constantly whining about how this program interferes with commerce (i.e. it identifies their fraudster clients and exposes the attorney's lack of ethics as well).
              In fact, the more immigration attorneys whine about some change in immigration law, the more Congress should pass whatever it is these charalatans don't like about it.

Comment

S12 and Federale86, my friend the MARINE found an interesting post in google and I want to share it with you both. Search for: Immigration Reform? Let's try Mexico's Immigration Law.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HS News:
                  What is E-Verify? Why is E-Verify such a problem? Is there a better solution than mandatory E-Verify? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

E-verify is an electronic database which verifies if one is eligible to accept employment in US ( you send the identifying info into the database and, in return, it tells you if the individual has authorization to work or further checks are required).

It is alleged that the database has errors, thus some eligible to work individuals could be flagged as illegal to work.

The way to fix it is to assign an individual toll free line and create the staffed office that would immediately and effectively correct the errors in database ( if someone eligible to work is turned down as not authorized to work).
                  http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation