INH now a certified citizen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you checked into getting a Driver's License now that you have proof you are a citizen?

Comment

They need to see my social security card, and they will not accept the one I have.

"All applicants for a Texas driver license are required to show proof of his or her social security number before the initial license"

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/a...alsecuritynumber.htm

Comment

Hopefully, your school information should be enough to prove identity, along with your certificate of citizenship and birth certificate. Once you get the social security number and driver's license, the passport will be a piece of cake. Good luck!

Comment

Ill go as soon as possible and update this discussion. Thanks ProudUSC

Comment

You're welcome. You should be okay. You've already cleared the major hurdle! Keep us informed.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frenchybee:
              inh, I am sorry to disappoint you but the only reason PUSC is helping you is because of your avatar.
              She has hots for cowboys on this forum.
              </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I offered help because he's trying to get through a process. And, because I'm a helpful person by nature. No ulterior motives.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frenchybee:
                inh, I am sorry to disappoint you but the only reason PUSC is helping you is because of your avatar.
                She has hots for cowboys on this forum.
                </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

bottom line here buzzy bee is that Proud USC helps people with your immigration issues... what exactly is it that you do.... er besides play with yourself

ydoncha

Comment

PUSC has hots for cowboys on this forum: Houston, Hudson, and Someone12. It's common knowledge on the grapevine I received.
                  Now inh too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm with 4Now.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs