X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Theone:
    I am confused, epedite would relate to enter the US, what is stopping you leaing? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you go back and read the op's previous posts, you will understand why she won't just 'leave' the USA.

Leave a comment:

• Theone
    replied
    I am confused, epedite would relate to enter the US, what is stopping you leaing?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    nothing will stop you from leaving my country....so please....leave.

Leave a comment:

• csunkala
    replied
    I have read it on the USCIS website that there are certain criterias when someone can expedite the process of his/her case. Among is emergency sitution/medical.
    Well, it is not me its my Dad who is in emeregency situation, and I need to go back and see him. :-(I have the medical record and a letter from the doctor explaining whats going on and it'd be advised to go home to see him....
    WIth this letter what are the chances they will expedite my file to reopen a motion???? (I submitted what was missing)
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• csunkala
    started a topic EXPEDITE PROCESS??

EXPEDITE PROCESS??

I have read it on the USCIS website that there are certain criterias when someone can expedite the process of his/her case. Among is emergency sitution/medical.
    Well, it is not me its my Dad who is in emeregency situation, and I need to go back and see him. :-(I have the medical record and a letter from the doctor explaining whats going on and it'd be advised to go home to see him....
    WIth this letter what are the chances they will expedite my file to reopen a motion???? (I submitted what was missing)
    Thank you.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation