EXPEDITE PROCESS??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You did complete the I-131, Application for Travel Document along with your I-485, correct? I understand your concern regarding Advance Parole. You are right. There are no guarantees there won't be problems re-entering the US while traveling in that status.

Comment

why do I suspect that the OP is a visa cheat? Someone who arrived in the US with a tourist visa (having lied to get it), then lied to our border officials about how long she was going to "visit", then found some dodo to marry and now is all concerned that her lies and BS will catch up to her...once again for the intelligence impaired...you can easily leave MY country anytime...no one will stop you.

Comment

As far as I can tell nobody in the US is stopping you leaving.

Advanced Parole is certainly something to consider if applicable. Should be OK, I used it several times. Assuming you have not overstayed sufficiently to be subject to a ban.

You might be a ble to get an expedite on that, begs the question why you did not apply for it with AoS. A moot issue now.

Comment

someoone, i mean noone, i know yu love attention, well, you wont be getting it from me. :-) MUAH

Comment

If you have filed to adjust your status you can obtain an advanced parole to enable you to leave the U.S. and still apply to reenter the U.S. without having your application denied for abandonment. If you are an LPR and are waiting on naturalization there is no issue, unless this trip will place you over the limit for time outside the U.S. If not, then go ahead and travel.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation