MinuteBigots, a slap in the face...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEVER MIND PRO-FASCIST, SUGAR, THAT ****STER ALWAYS POSTS ALL KINDS OF LIES HERE AND THEN ACCUSES HIS OPPNENTS OF DOING THE SAME !!!

Comment

minute-men don't "come" - aliens from the other side of the Border do.
      Minute-men are supposed to (per their own admission) wait and look out for illegal border crossings, then, once alien is apprehended they have to call US Border Patrol and turn the individual over.

The major allegation raised here on OP is that DHS informs Mexicans of whereabouts of minute-men, thus jeopardizing the operation.
      IE,
      If you bothered to read and comprehend my post, I was advising Aliba that it is no secret where Minutemen will be if you bothered to look at their web site when the political furor was all over the media. Thus, disputing the report.

DHS and Border Patrol are Government organizations and they follow certain protocol while doing their jobs.
      When alien is turned over to them they are obliged to offer the counsel.
      And , once alien reports to his counsel of his whereabouts - it is then being reported on Mexican website.
      Also, if there are allegations of mistreatment, abuse and violence on part of minute-men it is reported to proper organizations as well.

What's wrong with that?
      I am well aware of the general procedures that US Law Enforcement Agencies, particularily Federal Law Enforcement Agencies, have when cooperating with other government law enforcement agencies on specific subject matter. It not only includes Mexico, but also most of the OECD countries and many other developed nations.

Well, apparently minute-men would like to impose their own will on entire country, including the Federal Agencies, and force the latter not to follow the letter of law and regulations on the book "so minute-men can be more effective".
      I would disagree. I do not believe in the political aspirations of the founder; however, Minutemen Project is basically a community action group that they believe is helping the Border Patrol. As long as the group does not become a viligante organization and follows prescribed local and state ruls for making citizen arrests, then I have no problem with the group. If they step out of line, then I would want public pressure to disband the group or change its procedures and/or mission statement.

Obviously DHS is the arm of the Federal Government and carries out its' duties according to the will and intention of the United States Congress and People of America - not some group of "minute-men" vigilantes (whose leader, btw, is already being accused of not being able to account for millions of dollars he collected to keep aliens off the border).
      Tell me something I don't know. Yes, Border patrol is a federal law enforcement agency, as well as the FBI, Federal Protective Service, ICE, and a few others. The accusations you speak of has more to do with violating Internal Revenue Codes than with any other. Until the Due Process Hearing and if their 501c3 status is revoked, they are only accusations. Remember, I am not a big fan of the Minutemen Project, but understand what they believe should be the right thing to do.

Bottom line:

Protecting Borders is the job of the Federal Government and DHS - not "minute-men" or whatever spontaneously created organization.
      It gets a little dicy when you incorporate private property rights too. That was one of the reasons why the Minutemen Project was begun.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Under the Federal Law, of which everyone in US jurisdiction is subject, Protection of US Borders IS Federal Duty and is to be carried out by Federal Agents.
        I want to expand on this. Under the varying law enforcement jurisdictions, local and state authorities do not have jurisdiction in protecting the border. That does not mean they can cooperate with Border Patrol to help resolve either logistical problems or jurisdictional discrepencies. Part of the border goes right through incorporated cities with the largest city being El Paso. It becomes very dicy on jurisdictional discrepencies. It also ocurrs in rural areas too with vast private land disputes by illegals coming over.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

IE,
          If you bothered to read and comprehend my post...
          If you bothered to comprehend my post, you would also see that I am well aware of what you are talking about and addressed it accordingly.

Regards,

IE

Comment

IE,
            If you bothered to read and comprehend my post...
            If you bothered to comprehend my post, you would also see that I am well aware of what you are talking about and addressed it accordingly.

Regards,
            Actually I did. The first part of the post was simply disagreeing to disagree. I was replying directly to Aliba, not the OP and stated that it is no great secret where the Minutemen will be if you look at their web site and go to the volunteer section. The second part of the post went off on a tangent that you assumed I was for the minutemen project. On the one hand, I will never deny any group or organization that wants to help law enforcement agencies whether they would be local, state, or federal. Finally, you were very simplistic on jurisdictional grounds on border protetion. You were partially right and partially wrong. When the border conflicts with private property or urban incorporation, the lines can get very blurry. Local police will not look exclusively for illegals, however, they will stop any suspect hauling illegals in tight compartments. Thus, law enforcement agencies do work together on common enforcement issues. The main problem by rural sherriffs is that they feel they are doing the brunt of the work while the Border Patrol gets all the glory. But that is my opinion too.

Comment

Actually I did. The first part of the post was simply disagreeing to disagree. I was replying directly to Aliba, not the OP and stated that it is no great secret where the Minutemen will be if you look at their web site and go to the volunteer section.
              If you disagree to disagree, then why disagree?

The second part of the post went off on a tangent that you assumed I was for the minutemen project.
              This is a blatant lie. Why do you lie, Hudson?
              Don't lie, it's very undignifying thing to do, you know.
              Respect yourself!

While stating that you disagree to disagree, you in fact chose to disagree - even where no disagreement existed with you at all.

If you look beyond first paragraph [Q]"minute-men don't "come" - aliens from the other side of the Border do.
              Minute-men are supposed to ("per their own admission) wait and look out for illegal border crossings, then, once alien is apprehended they have to call US Border Patrol and turn the individual over".[/Q], you will see that the rest of the post wasn't even addressed to you but directly addressed the allegation raised in OP.

One more thing about Minute-Men and some other voluntary projects ( NOTE: I am NOT questioning the local/State or any other Lawfully Established Government entity that acts under the mandate and authorisation of US Constitutions ,Congress and People of The United States; nor do I question the right of individual property owner to defend his/her individual property from intruder!)

Read these and then tell me how much you support THESE people -

1. http://www.splcenter.org/news/item.jsp?pid=166

2. http://www.splcenter.org/intel/news/item.jsp?aid=54

3. http://www.splcenter.org/center/splc...le.jsp?aid=150

Comment

IE,
                I did not state that I disagreed to disagree, I stated you(IE) disagreed to disagree. Second, I was responding directly to Aliba, not the OP. You should have realized this if you read my reply, which included Aliba's post. You did not and thus here we are again. Third, the articles by Southern Poverty Law Center is one of opinion only. However, you missed the part that I do not support the organization itself, but I do support any civic organization that helps law enforcement agencies as long as they stay within the confines of the judicial process. If the person or group as a whole violates that judicial process, then I would expect that person to be subject to a judicial inquiry, indicted, tried, and so forth. It works both ways. I am well aware of the accusations, but keep in mind, they are accusations. ANSWER, the revolutionary Communist Party, and other similar groups have claimed the Minutemen Project volunteers actually belong to Neo-Nazis or even white supremecist groups, which should be not be taken too seriously given the nature of the organizations who are making the accusations. Charges they flatly ignore. Additionally, the organization does have in place strict procedures to screen any potential volunteer if they are members of organizations that are deemed racist, whether they are following those guidelines remains to be answered. Finally, there is a lot of differing opinions and allegations on the group and no one really knows what the truth is.

Comment

Minute-men are Angels sent directly from Camp of The Saints to make a soap of ****STERS !!!

Whoever disagrees with me is a PRO-COMMUNIST-****STER & ACCUSATOR WHO SHOULD ALSO BE TURNED INTO SOAP !!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation