BOTH House and Senate Leaders Agree On No Felony For Undocumented

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO COMPASSION FOR SOMEONE THAT HAVE BEEN LIVING IN THIS COUNTRY FOR 20 YEARS AND CANT EVEN SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF THE COUNTRY .
    Do you see no problem with the fact that they foisted themselves upon this country by entering illegally and then cannot even learn the language after being here for YEARS? That is like double whammy, no respect for laws OR culture. That is dangerous all by itself.

DO NOT BELIVE IN FORGIVENESS JUST FOR CROSSING A BORDER .
    You, as a proclaimed citizen, do not see that as an issue? "just" crossing a border? If Iraq,Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, etc. were next door would you still consider it "just" crossing a border for them to enter illegally?

VERY VERY VERY STUPID, MR.ENOUGHT.
    Jean, is it just impossible for you to post your views in a respectful way? Do you think you further your cause by name calling, etc?

Comment

Well, I see we are dispensing with the civility Jean2005.

1) You are a hypocrite. You don't have a problem with shutting anyone else out as long as you and the rest of the illegals already here get get to stay. How convenient. It's all about "me", "me", "me". No wonder you don't have a problem with cutting in front of those who are trying to immigrate legally. You have no sense of fairness.

2) Your assumption that all 11 million illegals are working is flawed. Only 7 million of the estimated 11 - 20 million illegals are currently employed. Some are working off the books and don't pay taxes. Some are children or spouses who don't work and are probably receiving benefits (schools, medical, etc.). It is a fact that illegals take out more in benefits than they pay in taxes.

3) The unemployment rate doesn't take into account those who have exhausted their unemployment benefits or those who are no longer looking for work. The actual number of legal and native born unemployment is closer to 10-11% and are displaced due to the decrease in wages caused by unscrupulous employers who exploit illegal immigrant labor. Overall, illegals make up about 5% of the workforce. If they were to disapear overnight our economy would not come to a halt as there are plenty of legal and native born workers to cover those jobs. This fact coupled with the 3 million who are waiting to legally immigrate would more than cover our labor needs without having to grant amnesty to anyone. The "falling sky" theory is B.S. since the market is dynamic and will always correct itself. So look at the numbers Einstein, 10-11% unemployed native and legal workers vs. 5% of the total workforce covered by illegals. Looks like a worker surplus to me. In fact, there isn't even a majority of illegal workers in any industry except agriculture where illegals make up about 57% of the workforce (roughly 1.2 million).

4) I think you should take remedial English and Economics 101 before you infer that I educate myself. It's obvious you don't know what the hell you're talking about. You're grasping at straws trying to justify why it's ok for illegals to violate our laws and cut in front of the line when in fact, you just can't. Instead you propose some frivolous argument about how sensless it would be to deport 11 million illegal workers and to replace them with 3 million legal ones. Not only are you padding your numbers, but you also guilefully omitted the fact that there are more than enough unemployed legal workers already here to cover any work shortage. Good try.

Now, I never said anyone should be deported because there are too many humanitarian, cost, and logistical issues to make this possible. However, since this is shaping up to be a free for all for illegals, it would only be fair to let the 3 million who are waiting to enter legally take part in the program and wait inside the U.S. as well, only they should be processed first.

Comment

Spring- you are an idiots...first of all, i meant, its hard to deport someone that have been living here for 20 years and deport him to mexico when he no longer speaks spanish or dont even remember ever being in this country...Those are the kids that have been brought to the U.S illegally at a very young age.

spring- you are a m-o-ro-n..how dare you compare mexico to a middle eastern country..we are not at war with mexico.

and like i said, im all for shutting down the border, but treat the one already inside in a human way...no deportation for the one that have formed strong ties inside the U.S.

im all for the 3 tier group which was represented on the hagel/martinez.

Comment

There's one of me so I guess in your eyes I am an idiot. I don't know that deporting is the answer but so far I haven't seen what I would view as a good answer.

How dare I? I dare because of some of the inane statements that you have made? And, last time I checked we were not at war with all of those countries either.

Comment

you are an idiot..they are strong anti-american sentiments in the middle east..mexicans citizen's love america and their dream is to one day, be able o migrate to the U.S..this is why most of them crosses the border with the hope of a better life.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation