Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Further question on fingerprinting

When you get fingerprinted and get clearance of them, you have to wait on the AOS interview. My case is pending because I had to file a waiver on the day of interview. Over a year later it has recently been approved. I had to get fingerprints again as my case had been pending over 15 months. My question is will my final interview/ appointment letter be sent to me quicker than the previous one or do I have to wait in line again for the same time period as new AOS applicants for an interview/appointment letter? Is mine more of a priorty than a new applicant? Thank you. Maybe the Bronze lady might shine some light on this. This is in TX.

When you get fingerprinted and get clearance of them, you have to wait on the AOS interview. My case is pending because I had to file a waiver on the day of interview. Over a year later it has recently been approved. I had to get fingerprints again as my case had been pending over 15 months. My question is will my final interview/ appointment letter be sent to me quicker than the previous one or do I have to wait in line again for the same time period as new AOS applicants for an interview/appointment letter? Is mine more of a priorty than a new applicant? Thank you. Maybe the Bronze lady might shine some light on this. This is in TX.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation