X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what I found, dated May 2nd.

source
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:

source </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is not the source sprint

that was may day a couple of years ago when the illegals thought they were going to shut this nation down. all they suceeded in doing was raising the awareness that they were demanding greencards and equal rights as us citizens. it backfired big time .

E alledged article is dated June 2008.

Comment

It backfired bigtime? Correct. Because it elevated the immigration debate several notches higher. It made a much wider section of the populace clamoring for a long overdue reform. And exposed more clearly the government's inaction and do-nothing attitude towards the issue. Cardinal signs? Liberalization of the legislative branch in November 2006, and bipartisan pro-immigration reform presidential nominees. Change is on the way that's inevitable and one we can believe in.

Comment

And in 25 years time when we're right back in the same boat because we caved...

"That's just the sound of history repeating."
          --------------------
          "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:

that was may day a couple of years ago when the illegals thought they were going to shut this nation down. all they suceeded in doing was raising the awareness that they were demanding greencards and equal rights as us citizens. it backfired big time .

E alledged article is dated June 2008. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I noticed that, but strange how it's practically identical?
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:

"That's just the sound of history repeating." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But J ... History Never Repeats
              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:

E alledged article is dated June 2008. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I noticed that, but strange how it's practically identical? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, that's not 2 years old article.
                That was on headline of MSNBC site the day I copy-pasted it but then they removed it.
                When I follow the link it shows an error.

Here it is:
                http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25579617/
                http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:

"That's just the sound of history repeating." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But J ... History Never Repeats </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  Tell yourself that before you go to sleep.
                  --------------------
                  "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation