Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christian Wahhabists - Flip Side - comparing Puritans and Islamic fundamentalists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    Nope, no jesusists, just the poor little woman, all 95lbs of her aka a product of the culture of poverty. How is your relining of used tampons business coming along? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Borrowing lines from your idol? How sad.

Comment

Why are you digressing this thread off the topic?
      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

No, you didn't argue with me, but what relevance your body weight has to the topic?

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
          Same as NA's comments on PUSC's weight.
          Don't be so important. You think you're this site's bozo with all these ids and what not, doesn't mean you can dictate the rules on here what can be said and where. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't point you out when asked "why are you digressing this thread off the topic". It was addressed to all who did.

I did not say I am the boss here and didn't order anyone to stop off-topping, I asked WHY is it being done, so may be anyone had a reasonable answer?

And who is the "bozo" now?

Comment

Once western culture became civilized so went religious understanding. Christianity ceased being a tool of oppression and torture. Islamist on the other hand chose to suppress cultural evolution so as to feed its nature. There is no comparison and trying to mince the two using words familiar to one to describe the other only serves to show that Christianity is the purer since similar terms don't exist within it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NowWhat130:
              Once western culture became civilized so went religious understanding. Christianity ceased being a tool of oppression and torture. Islamist on the other hand chose to suppress cultural evolution so as to feed its nature. There is no comparison and trying to mince the two using words familiar to one to describe the other only serves to show that Christianity is the purer since similar terms don't exist within it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I assume you are not a linguist and , FYI, "Wahhabist" is not by default a curse word. It is a name of certain individual who was called Wahhab or al-Wahhab. Just like Calvin is the name of another individual.
              And there was nothing PURE about burning people in Salem because some dimwits thought they were witches. If you call it a PURE practice, it shows what kind of "Christian" you are.

Read the full article so you can make an intelligent comment or argument against the author, don't just babble a nonsense.

Comment

You're mixing the phrases of one faith with another trying to create a connection that doesn't exist. That is what I was pointing out.

I also said once western culture became civilized those atrocities were no longer practiced within the Christian faith. That isn't the case with the other. A choice was made to revert to a stone age understanding of right and wrong. That is what separates the two.

He's not my daddy but I bet you're his *****.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NowWhat130:
                  You're mixing the phrases of one faith with another trying to create a connection that doesn't exist. That is what I was pointing out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are even less aware of the topic of discussion than I thought.

FYI, Arabs were too uncreative and devoid of religious concepts to create one of their own. All they had were bunch of wooden idols and some older superstitions. Therefore, rather than coming up with some new concept of their own, they simply stole one from Bible and almost copied all the creation stories verbatim, with some peculiar additions and adaptations of their own. According to Qoran Jesus is a big time Muslim, and so is Moses and Abraham and all the rest of Biblical fraudsters.
                  So, in bull **** and fraud department there certainly is huge similarity in these virtually same in foundation religions.

As to Wahhabism, again, brain of Arab must have been too thick and dense to come up with any trace of creative solution to an impasse, hence, that Mr Wahhab basically did to his faith and his followers what Calvin did to his own. Same barbarian cruelty, stupidity, ignorance parading as "PURITY" that you see in Swiss cantons and many other parts of victimized by idiot Calvin Europe.

Enlightment was a great leap forward and, having faith in HUMANITY, I know all you Taliban-Puritan fraudsters will be flushed down the toilet pipes of history some day sooner than not.

But for the time being barbarians teach us morals and tell us how to be vile, cruel and senseless to each other, all in the name of God made up by a bunch of sorry a.ss fraudsters.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
                  I also said once western culture became civilized those atrocities were no longer practiced within the Christian faith. That isn't the case with the other. A choice was made to revert to a stone age understanding of right and wrong. That is what separates the two.

He's not my daddy but I bet you're his *****. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, come on!
                  There is no such a thing as unified Western Culture. Every day I see hundreds of people around me, the first thing I ask myself is "Does this clown have "Lord Jesus!" ***persticker or am I observing an educated, well mannered indivvidual? Same goes for "I love Allah" ***perstickers. Can't stand eother crowd.
                  If you chose to have Faith in God then go pray and practice your religion, either in privacy of your heart or in your temple, I don't need to see you advertising it and placating it and using it to point finger to others and make a "they are Evil we are Good" sort of horseraddish.

Anyway, you are too much behind in the thinking department for me to waste my precious time arguing about this sort of thing with you.
                  Consider it the last reply.

Would be interesting to hear from educated, unbrainwashed, critical thinking folks.

You have a good Jesus night.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation