Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

illegal immigrants should not worry you..Legal immigrants from Asia should scare you!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illegal immigrants should not worry you..Legal immigrants from Asia should scare you!

First, let me clarify my background. I'm not racist, as a matter of fact, I'm an immigrant who is now a US citizen and value immigration when it contributes our country. 95% of illegal aliens will never threaten the 'middle class' or status quo of most Americans. We need cheap labor to keep our economy balanced and keep inflation down. No harm done there. What should really worry and truly scare the middle class, mostly Anglos that are worried about illegals, should be the LEGAL immigrants that this government allows from India and China. Guess what Joey, Billy, Al, Margie and John....these guys are taking your $40K/year jobs. Wake up America !!. India and China are producing well educated engineers and business man that are taking over America -- I see it daily in corporate America....take a moment and realize that 90% of american-born can't compete with these guys...scary but true. So, before you start blasting the gardener, housekeeper, dish-washer, etc... look at your freaking reality and enjoy your last decent paycheck because before you know it....a Chinese or East-Indian will be doing your job, and will be more productive than you.... think about this....

First, let me clarify my background. I'm not racist, as a matter of fact, I'm an immigrant who is now a US citizen and value immigration when it contributes our country. 95% of illegal aliens will never threaten the 'middle class' or status quo of most Americans. We need cheap labor to keep our economy balanced and keep inflation down. No harm done there. What should really worry and truly scare the middle class, mostly Anglos that are worried about illegals, should be the LEGAL immigrants that this government allows from India and China. Guess what Joey, Billy, Al, Margie and John....these guys are taking your $40K/year jobs. Wake up America !!. India and China are producing well educated engineers and business man that are taking over America -- I see it daily in corporate America....take a moment and realize that 90% of american-born can't compete with these guys...scary but true. So, before you start blasting the gardener, housekeeper, dish-washer, etc... look at your freaking reality and enjoy your last decent paycheck because before you know it....a Chinese or East-Indian will be doing your job, and will be more productive than you.... think about this....

Comment

Don't attack on group. Don't spread discrimination, please.

CassSunnyAngle

Comment

Why? You do not like the truth.
        Studies say that Mexican IQ is lower than American White - why not to tell the truth?

Comment

There are also several "studies" that debunk your assertion regarding the relationship between race and IQ. There are always factors that are not taken into account.

For example, I am sure that you are a highly intelligent person in real life, but the grammatical construct of your posts show that your fluency in the English language is limited. If you were to take an IQ test in English this would definitely count against you in portions of the test. If your education level is also limited in your native language then you would also have problems taking a similar test in that language. So, is it an intelligence problem or perhaps and educational problem?

Comment

Enough, your reply is a perfect example of what I'm referring to. You don't have the slightest clue of what's the biggest threat to you or your siblings. Instead, your rebutal is a non-sense critique of my grammar...you are a fool.

Maria, read the posting --it doesn't say anything about Mexican and Anglos ( read, think and then reply). It simply tells you that you should not worry about any wetback jumping the fence to come do your yardwork ---what you should worry about is a Chinese immigrant taking your dream job ( hopefully you have a dream job in life..)..out.

Comment

Matrix Maker,

My post was directed to Maria not you. How you took it as a response to your post is beyond me. It was completely away from the subject of your post and related only to Maria's misconception about IQ and race. Looks like you couldn't make the distinction.

Comment

If thats' the case, in the end USA will get stronger with more productive and better qualified people as its citizen. Now what's the problem with that?
                The greatest threat to Americans is corporate America and its never ending chase for profit.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with strengthening our country with smart and productive immigrants. My point is that Americans that claim that illegal aliens are taking away jobs are ignorant and have nothing to worry about. Instead of barking non-sense, they should encourage their children to be better prepared to face the new wave of immigrants(i.e. Chinese,East-Indian) that WILL be taking over their precious jobs as Buyers, Engineers, Planners, Managers, etc... The only jobs left for mediocre contributors will be low-paying jobs. That's all. So, if you are an average American (typical whinny Anglo that's complacent in life) stop complaining about the poor illegals and get back to school to prepare yourself to compete against you true threat --Legal Immigrants from Asia.

Comment

Matrix Maker, if they are good, they are good in the land of dream and oportunity, no matter what race they are, what type of humane they are. In your definition, what is american ? Who is american? If you classify by race or genetic, it's gonna be sad story of your attitude.

CassSunnyAngle

Comment

Matrix - let me see if I understood you: it is OK to do something illegal as long as that does not have a negativ effect on the american middle class?! We profit from a cheap labor, so why should we care about a few US citizens and residents that live bellow midle class... Of course, that's not the same as when the midle class finds itself threatned by cheaper labour. We shouldn't be pushed around...In conclusion, it doesn't matter if something is done in a legal or illegal way, what matters is how it affects ME?

Comment

aneri beats me to it. The OP seemed to forget those low income americans who compete directly with illegals and getting squeezed pretty good.

Comment

Listen Gents & Gals...I'm only providing feedback of what's really going on in our country. No need to get bent out of shape if you happen to be an Asian immigrant--good for you, I commend you if you are doing well. My point here is that illegal immigrants are filling in a HUGE void that very few Americans are willing to do. I'm talking from experience. I'm a senior manager at a large mfg company and we're struggling to hire entry level operator jobs that pay $10/hr. The majority of low-income American born applicants truly leave a sour taste in your mouth --their attitude is extremely bad and the welfare system of our country has done a diservice to these people by making them believe they're entitled to a job without performance expectations. On the other hand, the large majority of immigrants that apply are hard-working and willing to accept low paying wages. In summary, low-income Americans will NEVER endure in the hardships of low-income jobs filled by Illegals. And for those of you that are in Academia and/or view this issue from a distance, all I have to say is that our American economy demands low paying wages for these type of jobs and it's not easy in the trenches--the only ones that will do these jobs are illegal immigrants. Marmaduk and Company -- don't rely so much on the news or word of mouth stories--try to see reality with your own eyes -- there are many places in the US where you can observe what type of jobs ar done by Illegals.

Comment

The majority of low-income American born applicants truly leave a sour taste in your mouth --their attitude is extremely bad and the welfare system of our country has done a diservice to these people by making them believe they're entitled to a job without performance expectations.

The above is true and I have experienced it too. Its the attitude of native born workers that has led to their downfall and not the wages. The wages are used as an excuse for their incompetence. In addition to the attitude its the drug and alcohol abuse that has contributed to the downfall. One native born manager once said 'OUR GOVERNMENT IS TOO KIND" thats why a shortage of workers. The work ethics amongst the low income native born is horrible. Less work, high wages and lots of hangovers seems to be the motto. Somewhat like a bad workman blames his tools. State and federal govts spend a lot on alcohol and drug rehab centres with very limited positive results. Welcome to the America that all I have to say

Comment

Of course you're having problem filling in $10/hr jobs. Thats roughly $1600/mo working 40hrs/week. Less than 20K/yr, and we're not even talking taxes here. A seasoned employee will have a hard supporting a family of 5 on that type of income, especially in area of this country with higher cost of living. Of course this is less of a problem with illegals.

I won't argue about the welfare system, I think that's being abused to the point of diminishing return now.

The real problem is the type salary being offered will only net you those individuals, to get better qualified individuals you've to raise the salary, yet that will cut into the allmighty profit. So what we have is businesses complaining of the quality of workers, yet they refuse to pay more to get better one. Solution, lets hire all the illegals with better quality and lower cost to boot. Classic examples of businesses want to have their cake and eat it too, at the cost of the taxpayers.

Since we're involving politics into the equation, if the anti-illegals really want to succeed, they should've appeal into the low-income USC and play into the fear that they're being displaced by the illegals, and the illegals are taking what are rightfully theirs. Nothing will get people going like the fear of losing $$$.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation