Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Bill

Hey all, I'm an international college student. I am writing my thesis on Immigration bills. Anyone can help to make outline of my thesis?

Right now I have decided to write on the problems of illegal immigration and how to reduce the illegal population whether that be deportation or amnesty.

thanks.

Hey all, I'm an international college student. I am writing my thesis on Immigration bills. Anyone can help to make outline of my thesis?

Right now I have decided to write on the problems of illegal immigration and how to reduce the illegal population whether that be deportation or amnesty.

thanks.

Comment

How about mass executions?

Comment

stop providing jobs and everyday services to them. Landlords should stop renting places for them. None of them will stay here.

Comment

... mass executions too

Comment

There are no stupid questions. Just stupid answers.

Thank God for private messaging.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find them, catch them, deport them. Do this perpetually and the number will be reduced. Now that I've answered your question all that remains is to figure out how to enforce it.

Comment

Who's going to mow my lawn?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by the lord paradox:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find them, catch them, deport them. Do this perpetually and the number will be reduced. Now that I've answered your question all that remains is to figure out how to enforce it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Put on a badge and pretend your Barney Fife from Mayberry.

Comment

well let me tell you people what congress, the liberal media and that w-an-k-e-r Bush are not telling you about the immigration bill. All these so called fines, along with a supposedly difficult pathway to citiznship only apply to those illegals who want citizenship.......which means the second Bush signs this bill if it gets that far, 12 million scum-bag illegals suddenly become legal..........now am I to believe that an illegal law breaker is going to pay thousands of dollars in fines etc just to become a citizen when he/she can stay here permanently anyway on an amnesty greencard. It is insanity because all it will do is cause a mad rush for the border by even more illegals hoping to take advantage of the nice congress and the nice Bush giving all these nice illegals a break.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paddy:
                      well let me tell you people what congress, the liberal media and that w-an-k-e-r Bush are not telling you about the immigration bill. All these so called fines, along with a supposedly difficult pathway to citiznship only apply to those illegals who want citizenship.......which means the second Bush signs this bill if it gets that far, 12 million scum-bag illegals suddenly become legal..........now am I to believe that an illegal law breaker is going to pay thousands of dollars in fines etc just to become a citizen when he/she can stay here permanently anyway on an amnesty greencard. It is insanity because all it will do is cause a mad rush for the border by even more illegals hoping to take advantage of the nice congress and the nice Bush giving all these nice illegals a break. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      The only scum-bag I can think of is you. You being the scum-bag that owes an apology to fightforwhatyoubelievein for the totally out-of-line question you asked her in another thread. Of which I seriously doubt you ever apologized to her for.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">son of sonofmichael should cut the grass </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        Sonofmichael should s u c k my d i c k

Comment

Paddy,
                          another commie that really wants to get a hard sausage.
                          Come on ***** just ask me for it. But don´t bite it:::::

Comment

Sodium Hypochlorite

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs