X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dadieh6617momie
    replied
    Good day everyone! I may not be one of you who are living at some foreign countries, but I can share you something. Every person has his own freedom. We are just controlled by our own governments, but it doesn't mean that if they're holding us, still our own choices still has have to come up. The way we want how to live our own living, those kind of things. But with all do respect, each of us has to follow our own Country Rules. Anyways, we are the one choosing where to live, so we have to be flexible with everything.

-------------------
    seigfred claire

New York Immigration Lawyer Marina Shepelsky, located in Brooklyn, assists clients from the New York metro area and across the United States in all immigration and naturalization matters http://www.e-us-visa.com

Leave a comment:

• dcwtech
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Well said Brit and good points too.

It is amazing how wrong he gets on here about posters, where we are from, background and even what we do for a living. Assumes way to much but gets it all wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even 15 years isn't enough time here to understand, if you don't experience the right Diversity of places and people.

Cman has the right thinking, Mike Too. proud also except i think most of her diversity is experienced online maybe? myself i was born here in the very essence of multi cultural.

Some friends adjust and fit right in within 3-4 years. others even after 15 years still haven't seen, experienced all the cultural heritages here. inter mixtures, which apply to most! at least were i am there are no pure blooded individual cultural ways. thats why its so difficult when somebody comes and makes no attempt to blend, learn, etc.

It just sounds like i put down other cultures, NOT TRUE! im not very good at properly expressing things i suppose. So many get upset with me. "ONLINE" Is life!

Proud,
    And dont even go there about my funny stuff thread putting down anyone. that statement doesnt even fit were i am! all the people I have met and know here joke and laugh about our own imperfections all the time! We Have grown Above that! None here will ever meet me or the ones I know. i actually wish you could experience it! You guys Interpret it as putting down another culture whereas we see it as trying to understand! No one Ive ever met Ever thinks of it as some on here! I Must really be bad at Expressing things!

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Well said Brit and good points too.

It is amazing how wrong he gets on here about posters, where we are from, background and even what we do for a living. Assumes way to much but gets it all wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Brit064,

Hello, You Must Be Outside Of America. No I Never Said It Was The Greatest Place On Earth! Lots Of Problems Here! However The Defensiveness Intrigues Me? Can You Tell Me Why???
    Is It So Hard To Believe That America Is compiled Of Awesome People From All Over The World???? And So Many That Come Learn To Adapt To A Way Of Thinking So Different Than Your Own???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wrong again dcwtech. I've been in the USA for almost 12 years. You keep making assumptions that are wrong. There was nothing defensive in what I was saying. You are the one who seems to be defensive often.

What it comes down to, is that you had a bad experience with a Pilipina which I feel sorry for you on that, but then you go off and cast other nationalities and individuals as being morally lacking when viewed against american personalities and culture.

The world doesn't revolve around America. That isn't defensive. If it were, I'd be saying how great the UK is. And I can tell ya, it ain't! BUT it does have it's good points as does America. A few examples in my view, note MY view:

UK good points - NHS ("Universal Heathcare")
    - A sense of "we"
    - National transportation system
    bad points - Taxation (17.5% sales tax)
    - Bureaucracy
    - Overpopulated (approx 60m)
    USA good points- Open spaces, unpopulated
    - Lower taxes depending where you
    live
    - Quality of life
    bad points - No Universal healthcare
    - A sense of "me"
    - No coherent transport policy

I'm sure others can add to that list or argue on it. It's just meant as an example. BTW, I am in the transportation industry.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dcwtech:
    Maybe Its American way ? Our Thinking? STOP BEING SO **** DEFENSIVE ABOUT YOUR HOME COUNTRY!!! Is One Freakin WORLD!!!! Stop seeing yourselves As separate!!! You want To Help Make a difference???? Contribute The good and the Bad! Stop concealing and being Paranoid!!!! ONE WORLD! ONE WORLD! ONE WORLD! GET THE PICTURE?????
    If anyone said Something that appeared to be Negative about USA, I Wouldnt Raise A Stink about It! I Would try My Best To Explain that There Are certain aspects Where Your Words Are True! I Would Try My Best To Show You The differences!

You guys gotta Stop!!! Example: Phil. 7000 plus Islands. Different people! Different beliefs! different Thinking!
    STOP BEING DEFENSIVE!!!
    If You know Something Different Than what is being said? SHARE IT!!! Just Be Human!!! Not A culture! protecting A Country, Speak what You know/ Share the GOOD!!! Share The bad!!! Its All Part Of One WORLD!!! Part Of All People! Affecting All People Of The World In one Way Or Another!!!

see Yourself Not as A Culture! But Rather As An Individual Of This WORLD!!! Help Positive Changes!!! By Contributing To the benefit Of The WORLD!!!! Not 1 single country! THE WORLD!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DC, you are not making sense with anyhting. It is our indivuality that makes us unique even if everyone belongs to the same culture. You need to get help and posting here is not going to help you. Neither will posting on You Tube or My Space. You might find yourself answering to authorities.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Wow you are so contradictive! Look back at all your own old posts DC...you say one thing, then say another.
    One rule for you..but another rule for others.

You are one messed up person. You don;'t even know what you are thinking anymore..one brain cell says one thing, another says the opposite.

Your answers DC will not be found here, all you are doing is irritating people and stick your foot in your mouth with you are posting.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dcwtech:
    RN,

Forget Defensiveness! In Your Mind There Are Only misguided Souls! "As some one States here"
    Being An A Hole, Fighting, Doesn't Get You There! All I Can say, JUST BE A FREAKING HUMAN BEING, A PERSON, DOESN'T MATTER PLACE OF ORIGIN!

Forget What you read, see, Television, Media, dead end!

All Americans Are individuals! Different Thinking! unique! Never Stereotypical Or prejudice! What most see in The media, etc. Is not American!

I want badly for you to see! Ultimate, True, freedom! Not The Kind From Pretending Or Deceit! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Translation: nonsense.

... Name doesn't matter! Place doesn't matter! The differences Do Matter! to Me Only!!! Its not the Place, Its the why????? Why poor? why earthquakes? Why typhoons? Why So Many Very Wealthy And So Many so very Poor??? ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me guess: Guatemala? El Salvador? Mexico? Turkey? Indonesia? or perhaps, Sri Lanka?

Leave a comment:

• dcwtech
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    HAHA! Proud,

No Explanation necessary! I Know People! I Never Said You Were One of those! Even if you are, I Would never Disclose! goes against Everything I Believe Is right!

I Know Is just Words On ILW Forum, But I Love ya!

Right You are! Some Great Ones Here! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    DC, you need to stop this crazy ****. It does not bode well for you in this forum. The reason why Sprint and others find your postings so intolerable is because you are flaunting something in their face. It does not matter if it is named American or it is money. It is the flaunitin. I am proud of my heritage and my nationality, but so is Sprint in her nationality, so is Mrs B, RN, and Speed in their nationalities, and so on.

I do not know if you meant well or not, but if you want to have people in this forum to respond to you, you need to try a totally different approach. If you post jokes, please do not include any references to any specific country or culture, marriage or divorce, or occupation, unless you are making fun of your own.

Again, you need to stop ths BS. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe Its American way ? Our Thinking? STOP BEING SO **** DEFENSIVE ABOUT YOUR HOME COUNTRY!!! Is One Freakin WORLD!!!! Stop seeing yourselves As separate!!! You want To Help Make a difference???? Contribute The good and the Bad! Stop concealing and being Paranoid!!!! ONE WORLD! ONE WORLD! ONE WORLD! GET THE PICTURE?????
    If anyone said Something that appeared to be Negative about USA, I Wouldnt Raise A Stink about It! I Would try My Best To Explain that There Are certain aspects Where Your Words Are True! I Would Try My Best To Show You The differences!

You guys gotta Stop!!! Example: Phil. 7000 plus Islands. Different people! Different beliefs! different Thinking!
    STOP BEING DEFENSIVE!!!
    If You know Something Different Than what is being said? SHARE IT!!! Just Be Human!!! Not A culture! protecting A Country, Speak what You know/ Share the GOOD!!! Share The bad!!! Its All Part Of One WORLD!!! Part Of All People! Affecting All People Of The World In one Way Or Another!!!

see Yourself Not as A Culture! But Rather As An Individual Of This WORLD!!! Help Positive Changes!!! By Contributing To the benefit Of The WORLD!!!! Not 1 single country! THE WORLD!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied

Hudson,
    dear one! is my thread! All Those That disapprove Have the right To ignore! just because i experienced A situation From One country i Am curious About, does not mean It couldnt Have been From any other country In This world! I Am individual! My experience! Could have been Any country! Just happened To Be This one! Intrigues me! So very different Than the Other Country's I Personally Have experienced! To All Again!!! I Am Not Putting Down Any country! I Am Intrigued By this one! To me! "TO ME" I Am interested!

NOTE: I Have been To Many country's! I Have seen Things most Could Never Imagine Even In Their worst nightmares! I Just Happen to Be Curious About Things That Are different! you Guys Want Me Name It something different? yhgf place? Name doesn't matter! Place doesn't matter! The differences Do Matter! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    DC,
    You are not the only one who has been places. I have seen **** that can only be imagined or experienced in war, yet I was not in the military. Thus, it is irrelevant where you have been or not been DC. And if you acted this way in another country, most would just keep silent knowing you will depart soon.

The point is that your attitude, your chi, karma, soul, spirit, etc is making people feel uneasy, to say the least. I have tried to be cordial and polite about this, but no more. You do not listen, you do not understand, and I do not even believe you have traveled extensively as you have said. Good day to you and may God have mercy on your soul.

Leave a comment:

• dcwtech
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    HAHA! Proud,

No Explanation necessary! I Know People! I Never Said You Were One of those! Even if you are, I Would never Disclose! goes against Everything I Believe Is right!

DC, you need to stop this crazy ****. It does not bode well for you in this forum. The reason why Sprint and others find your postings so intolerable is because you are flaunting something in their face. It does not matter if it is named American or it is money. It is the flaunitin. I am proud of my heritage and my nationality, but so is Sprint in her nationality, so is Mrs B, RN, and Speed in their nationalities, and so on.

I do not know if you meant well or not, but if you want to have people in this forum to respond to you, you need to try a totally different approach. If you post jokes, please do not include any references to any specific country or culture, marriage or divorce, or occupation, unless you are making fun of your own.

Again, you need to stop ths BS. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hudson,
    dear one! is my thread! All Those That disapprove Have the right To ignore! just because i experienced A situation From One country i Am curious About, does not mean It couldnt Have been From any other country In This world! I Am individual! My experience! Could have been Any country! Just happened To Be This one! Intrigues me! So very different Than the Other Country's I Personally Have experienced! To All Again!!! I Am Not Putting Down Any country! I Am Intrigued By this one! To me! "TO ME" I Am interested!

NOTE: I Have been To Many country's! I Have seen Things most Could Never Imagine Even In Their worst nightmares! I Just Happen to Be Curious About Things That Are different! you Guys Want Me Name It something different? yhgf place? Name doesn't matter! Place doesn't matter! The differences Do Matter! to Me Only!!! Its not the Place, Its the why????? Why poor? why earthquakes? Why typhoons? Why So Many Very Wealthy And So Many so very Poor???

You Guys don't Have Questions about Things??????
    Not Curious??? Don't Care To learn?????
    Give Me A Break Ok guys!

Leave a comment:

• dcwtech
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Sprint,

American Is Not Rules!!! Not Countries Of Origin! Not Religious Beliefs!

AMERICA IS FREEDOM! JUST BE YOURSELF!!! BUT DON'T PUT DOWN ANYONE ELSE BECAUSE OF HOW THEY LOOK ON THE OUTSIDE! OR THEIR RELIGION, HERITAGE, CULTURE!

AMERICAN = HUMAN BEING WITH RESPECT FOR OTHER HUMAN BEINGS! Forget Politics, Media, Government, Etc. Most Americans Feel Same As You Do!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Practice what you preach!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Sprint,
    I could not in any words here possibly Explain What I Have been Through! I Fought To retain My Humanity, My Individualism, My Morals, values, My GOOD! I Was Abused! Taken Advantage Of! My Trust Destroyed! My Individual Way Of seeing all In This World As equal, This Part Of Me Was Tested! Believe It Or Not There Are Those That Would Destroy You, Your Life, with no remorse, No compassion, No thought Of You As An Important Human Being in This World! Greed! Selfishness! There Are Those That Wouldn't Think twice About Taking your life!

I Have Faught To Retain my self! My Original self! Everyone Is Human! Is The Life Experienced That creates Who We are And eventually Become! Bad Or good? Some Break easier Than others!
    Don't Ever forget That!

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    HAHA! Proud,

Again, you need to stop ths BS.

Leave a comment:

• dcwtech
    replied
    HAHA! Proud,

Right You are! Some Great Ones Here!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Proud,
    Is Ok, You Can Hide! immigration Law, advice Doesn't Just Sprout Out Of The ground! Has To Have History Behind it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not hiding anything, DC. I have some situations in my life that made me want to learn more about our immigration practices - that's it. I've been a member on this forum for a little over a year and have gained vast amounts of knowledge regarding a system that is extremely flawed and harsh. The benifit for me me is not only did I learn more about immigration, but I have met some truely great people who I consider my friends now. Can't ask for more than that, right?

Leave a comment:

• dcwtech
    replied
    Proud,
    Is Ok, You Can Hide! immigration Law, advice Doesn't Just Sprout Out Of The ground! Has To Have History Behind it!

Ill Never tell! Scouts honor!
    NO SIDE! I AM INDIVIDUAL! I SIDE WITH NOONE!

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation