Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi DC,

What is the point of this thread? Not trying to be mean - but just curious.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dcwtech:
      Sprint,

Why Sooo Very Hard To Get along With You??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, hey, hey! you're finding it sooo very hard to get along with somebody on an internet forum, with someone you haven't seen in person at all! Somebody who can get fired up simply by your postings... I wonder how it is to be sitting with you, listening to you, eating with you, and, err, sleeping with you?!?!? Hmm, divorce is the best 'refuge' no doubt.

Comment

Proud,

I Am Intellectual! Yet Open Minded! I Want To Learn Of The World, People!

You Are In The Law Field! Different Than Me! However Many, Many, Of My Close friends Are In LAW!!!!

Not My Thing!

Historian, Open Mind, Intellect For What Is Real In This World! Learning Everything Possible! Not Good Or Bad! Everything!

Thats Me!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dcwtech:
          Sprint,

Why Sooo Very Hard To Get along With You??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, hey, hey! you're finding it sooo very hard to get along with somebody on an internet forum, with someone you haven't seen in person at all! Somebody who can get fired up simply by your postings... I wonder how it is to be sitting with you, listening to you, eating with you, and, err, sleeping with you?!?!? Hmm, divorce is the best 'refuge' no doubt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL oooh just the thought!

I get along with almost everyone on here DC...I have no idea why you annoy me....just can't think
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You Are In The Law Field! Different Than Me! However Many, Many, Of My Close friends Are In LAW!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DC,

You couldn't be more wrong - lol! My field has nothing to do with law! More closely related to yours than you realize. I'm on my second career which is nothing like my first . This one has given me a broader acceptance and appreciation of people from various walks of life and has made me a better person.

Comment

Proud,

I Am Intellectual! Yet Open Minded! I Want To Learn Of The World, People!

You Are In The Law Field! Different Than Me! However Many, Many, Of My Close friends Are In LAW!!!!

Not My Thing!

Historian, Open Mind, Intellect For What Is Real In This World! Learning Everything Possible! Not Good Or Bad! Everything!

Thats Me! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then, fill in the blanks! Nahhh, just keep it blank. Partial... already too bad. When full? surely hell.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Historian, Open Mind, Intellect For What Is Real In This World! Learning Everything Possible! Not Good Or Bad! Everything! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Historian...fiction not fact
                Intellect....only in your small minded world
                Learning.....preaching more like
                Good or bad.....Good only if America..bad if it is about other countries
                Everything.....nope only what you want to hear and believe
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Sprint,

I Understand why i annoy You! No Harm. We are Just Different! No Foul! i Respect You For Being Different! As I Have The utmost Respect For Everyone Here On ILW! I Respect The Responses To those Seeking Help Here! I Feel I Know Each and Every One Of You By Your Responses To Others!

Everybody Is Different! If I Put Down My Friends Because I Didn't Agree With Their Thoughts And suggestions I Would have No Friends At all!
                  I Have FRIENDS! Individuals, Unique, Special!

You Can Never Know The True Person From Words On a Thread!!!

Maybe I annoy You Sprint Because You love me? HaHa. Come on guys. I Am harmless! Human Like You! I Am a Sponge For Knowledge! Everything!

Don't Think Negative About Me Because I Experienced Some Bad People And Voiced Myself Here! Im Human I swear!!!! Scouts Honor!

Comment

DC remember i told you last week that EVERYTIME you talk/type you get yourself in trouble? maybe you should just be quite..lol!!
                    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

The Negative responders,

These Are The Things I Want To Understand? Why?

Just A Holes??? Attention Seekers???

This Is WWW Speak?????

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Caribbeanman:
                        DC remember i told you last week that EVERYTIME you talk/type you get yourself in trouble? maybe you should just be quite..lol!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        CM,

I Can Tell A Real Cool Person Just By Words! You Are COOL!!! Your Not So Far Off By Saying My Foot Winds Up In My Mouth Most Of The Time. HAHA!

I Have A Top 5 Here, Human, Open Minded, Smart, Real People, List! You Are There CM.

LOL!!! I Do Laugh! The Differences, The Ones That Get Aggravated, Defensive, Etc. No CLUE!!!

One Day We Will HANG. We Will Enjoy The Laughs! Misconceptions Of Others! I Really Hope you Make It CM. Believe It Or Not You Are American! whether You Realize It Or not!
                        Dont Change! Be yourself! YOU ARE ALREADY AN AMERICAN!!!

Comment

Most Of you,

Are Law Students, or Practicing etc. within The Field.

Please Don't Neglect The average Person Outside Of Your World!

Maybe? Just Maybe you See Something That Makes You better? Being Able To affect The Whole World? Many Here Are Outside Of Your "World" so To speak. Anything, everything, Could very easily be you In Gods Eyes!

I Read Everything, I Really appreciate The attention Given To those seeking answerers here!
                          The Smallest Things can Make The biggest Difference!
                          I also acknowledge And respect The silence To The Fraudsters That are Apparent here!

don't ever think your deeds go unnoticed!

RN,

Forget Defensiveness! In Your Mind There Are Only misguided Souls! "As some one States here"
                          Being An A Hole, Fighting, Doesn't Get You There! All I Can say, JUST BE A FREAKING HUMAN BEING, A PERSON, DOESN'T MATTER PLACE OF ORIGIN!

Forget What you read, see, Television, Media, dead end!

All Americans Are individuals! Different Thinking! unique! Never Stereotypical Or prejudice! What most see in The media, etc. Is not American!

I want badly for you to see! Ultimate, True, freedom! Not The Kind From Pretending Or Deceit!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Most Of you,

Are Law Students, or Practicing etc. within The Field. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Most Of you,

Are Law Students, or Practicing etc. within The Field. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You couldn't be more wrong, DC. The majority of us are just average people like you. What makes the difference is there are those of us who truly care about others - and then there's the rest. Which side are you on?

Comment

Proud,
                              Is Ok, You Can Hide! immigration Law, advice Doesn't Just Sprout Out Of The ground! Has To Have History Behind it!

Ill Never tell! Scouts honor!
                              NO SIDE! I AM INDIVIDUAL! I SIDE WITH NOONE!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Proud,
                                Is Ok, You Can Hide! immigration Law, advice Doesn't Just Sprout Out Of The ground! Has To Have History Behind it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not hiding anything, DC. I have some situations in my life that made me want to learn more about our immigration practices - that's it. I've been a member on this forum for a little over a year and have gained vast amounts of knowledge regarding a system that is extremely flawed and harsh. The benifit for me me is not only did I learn more about immigration, but I have met some truely great people who I consider my friends now. Can't ask for more than that, right?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation