Diffent Cultures, Beliefs, Lifestyles!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dcwtech:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dcwtech:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:

Find an American You truly love.

... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

By birth or naturalization? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

RN,

Birth or Naturalization? Doesn't Matter!!!!!
    AMERICA Is a Way of Life!, Living, Ideals!!!
    You Are An American If You Adjust To America!!!

These Things Do Not Determine What Is American: Religion, Race, Color!!!

There Are Christian Americans, Catholic Americans, Muslim Americans, Buddhist Americans Etc, Etc,. Those Things Do'nt Make An American!!
    Diversity Is America!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, the way you said it, it seemed that being an 'American' is so 'distinct' from the rest of the human species.

Or, let me put it this way, what made you think that not being an American puts another human being outside of the 'mold' that you have created. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well said RN! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

RN,

Thats Part Of The problem!

There Is NO Mold!!! Human Beings Are Human Beings! I Am just Trying To Understand The Defensiveness??? Are Americans Really That Bad?? What Did We do??? Teach Me! I Can Tell Which Ones Are Philippines Decent And Active Here Only By The defensive Replies! Teach Me Please!

Remember, I Have Oldie Filipinos As Friends That don't understand Either! Make a Difference RN. Fill In The blanks? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pathetic excuse of an American you are.

No as I have told you before, I am not of any decent other than British/Irish.

I don't have to be of a decent from another country or culture to speak my mind about the carp you come out with.

You live in your own world, you don't want to learn, as you clearly have posted numerous times about what you know and heard rather than what is reality.

It's a good thing you are not talking of England or my roots because you would be getting a lot more of a mouthful from me I can tell you.
    And no doubt all the many Brit ex pats or descents on here. Ignorant man you are!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Sorry, I'm late joining, but what is the point of this thread?????

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
        DC you talk a load of carp!!

America..is a country of immigrants whether now or from the past.
        Where do you think America and its culture came from?
        Where do you think America has learned its ways, its laws and so on?

From other countries and cultures of course! There may have had changes here and there over time by all the same, but it isn't unique. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sprint Dear,
        you are not Of The Philippines! At Least Not The Thinking!
        Believe It Or Not I Do Not see In My Eyes As Appearance Where Or Who Someone Is!
        I Only see The words As Anyone Else Here!
        Believe It Or Not My Humanity, Compassion, And love for All Is Ultimate!!! I Want To Learn, Only By Knowing The Truth Behind The Problem Can We Truly Expect To Fix The Problems Of The world!!!

Comment

yeah right DC..you are full of bs!

Remember when someone who came here and talking about their ex wife..you immediately assumed she was from the Philippines and in fact I think you insisted she was.

You are just an attention seeker..want to cause trouble here, and enjoy stirring it, at any given chance.

Go and learn elsewhere why don't you, sure you will find racists and nutters like you somewhere. Try Alipac.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Haha! That's what I told Sprint, Proud. P-o-i-n-t-l-e-s-s.

Comment

Proud Maam ,

Please feel free To add Another Culture here. Anywhere, Doesn't Matter. Only When All Cultures Can Adjust And Understand The Rest, Can The World Become ONE! Helping Every Person, every Culture, Of The World Become Open Minded To The Rest Of The World. ONE WORLD! Not a Different Small Part Of, Just One World as Whole!!!

Comment

Haha! That's what I told Sprint, Proud. P-o-i-n-t-l-e-s-s. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why pointless? Doesn't Resolution Matter??? Rn, You Are Just 1 Person. Not The Majority!

It Really Does Matter RN! Not Just Me, You No Clue As To The Thinking Of sooo Many Others! Even From Your Own Ethnic Background! Many Would Say You Are Trouble Maker!!! Don't Be That!!! Interact With Open Mind Please.
                Rn,
                Please Feel free To Contribute Good Things! Doesn't Matter To Me. I Swear I Am Not seeking To Knock Any Culture! "FORGET MY SITUATION" I Want To Learn About All Places, Cultures, Beliefs, Lifestyles!

The Philippines just Happened To Intrigue Me! Simple! No Foul!

Comment

Quote:
                  Why pointless? Doesn't Resolution Matter??? Rn, You Are Just 1 Person. Not The Majority!

Yes DC..... DITTO!!!!!

IM outta here, yes pointless talking to some dimwit racist. Let you talk to yourself again, you do such a good job answering to your own posts.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If you shut up for once and stop going on about being an American and American values bla bla then maybe I could just see you as a person..but all I see is a racist and someone who can't get a grip and move on with his life. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice one Sprint! I hear almost everyday around here how that America is the greatest country on earth. Of course most of the same people haven't ever traveled outside the USA. Since when did America become the moral standard by which the world is judged?

Don't get me wrong, America is a good country to live and work, but I can't say it's the best in the world. There's good and bad in every country and culture.

dcwtech: If you drop the references to America and everything American, you might be believed more in what you are trying to say. You come across as being a "holier-than-thou" moralist. I don't think that's how you intend to be seen.

Sprint: when ya gonna be on in the chat room again? I keep looking in every so often but there's nobody in there.
                    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Sprint,

I'm Sorry You feel That way. I Am Very Different Than You Think! Very Different Than Alot Of Those Here See! Words Are Not Conclusive On A Forum! Cannot Properly Project The Real Person!

To Call Me Racist, Only Shows Me You Really Don't Know Who I Am!!! Or What I Am About!

Why Sooo Very Hard To Get along With You???

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If you shut up for once and stop going on about being an American and American values bla bla then maybe I could just see you as a person..but all I see is a racist and someone who can't get a grip and move on with his life. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice one Sprint! I hear almost everyday around here how that America is the greatest country on earth. Of course most of the same people haven't ever traveled outside the USA. Since when did America become the moral standard by which the world is judged?

Don't get me wrong, America is a good country to live and work, but I can't say it's the best in the world. There's good and bad in every country and culture.

dcwtech: If you drop the references to America and everything American, you might be believed more in what you are trying to say. You come across as being a "holier-than-thou" moralist. I don't think that's how you intend to be seen.

Sprint: when ya gonna be on in the chat room again? I keep looking in every so often but there's nobody in there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hiya!! We were in there just a while ago but the chat room keeps freezing up.
                        Drop by the avatar thread that is where we all hang out and talk off topic lol
                        We night be in chat later on tonight though

And yes I agree with what you say totally.

Comment

Haha! That's what I told Sprint, Proud. P-o-i-n-t-l-e-s-s. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi RN,

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw this thread that way. I just don't get it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:

Sprint: when ya gonna be on in the chat room again? I keep looking in every so often but there's nobody in there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brit064,

Hello, You Must Be Outside Of America. No I Never Said It Was The Greatest Place On Earth! Lots Of Problems Here! However The Defensiveness Intrigues Me? Can You Tell Me Why???
                            Is It So Hard To Believe That America Is compiled Of Awesome People From All Over The World???? And So Many That Come Learn To Adapt To A Way Of Thinking So Different Than Your Own????

Comment

It Really Does Matter RN! Not Just Me, You No Clue As To The Thinking Of sooo Many Others! Even From Your Own Ethnic Background! Many Would Say You Are Trouble Maker!!! Don't Be That!!! Interact With Open Mind Please.

... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I said it before, and I'm saying it again now. I'm posting here as an anonymous person, just like most, but always 'I mean what I say and I say what I mean.' And I stay for various reasons, but 'making trouble' is not one of them. Ask yourself, is your conscience clear?

Comment

To All,

This Is a Thread For Everyone! Those From All Over The World!!!

Negative People Need Not Apply!!!

The Games, The Attention Seekers, Etc. This Is The Human Being Thread! Those Not Motivated By Status, Politics, Friends Objectives! Those Waiting For Spouse To Fall Asleep So They Can Play, Flirt, Etc.

This Is Be Be Yourself Thread! Fantasy seekers Go To Avatars For Caribbeans Thread! Not Here!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation