Diffent Cultures, Beliefs, Lifestyles!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you shut up for once and stop going on about being an American and American values bla bla then maybe I could just see you as a person..but all I see is a racist and someone who can't get a grip and move on with his life.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

To Everyone From Somewhere Other Than USA,

Please Do Not Judge On What I Say! Feel Free, Come Here, Live Here, mingle, Ask Someone You see Because Of Appearance Where They Are From???? I Bet You 1 Million $$$$ You Will Not Like The Response You Get!!!!

Live Here First! Before You Conclude Anything!!!

Comment

Yeah I don't go by DC's personality on how Americans really are!
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

How are you, Sprint? Pointless... hehehe!

Comment

To all,

Our Judges here For example : AMERICANS!!!!

However Decent Can Be African, Jamaican, Asian, Irish, British, Indian, Etc, Etc, ALL descents Of history/Culture Here!!! BUT AMERICAN NON THE LESS!!!!

AMERICAN = A WAY OF LIFE! Not A RELIGION, RACE, CULTURE Of Ancestral Origin!!!

APPEARANCE ON THE OUTSIDE MEANS NOTHING!!!!!
            Do Not Assume Anything!!! My Best Advice!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
              If you shut up for once and stop going on about being an American and American values bla bla then maybe I could just see you as a person..but all I see is a racist and someone who can't get a grip and move on with his life. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its ok Sprint,

Takes Time To understand! I Don't Hate You For Not Understanding Or Believing! It really Does Take Time!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                How are you, Sprint? Pointless... hehehe! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is isn't it! lol

S12 where are you? Do you have any comment on the matter? lol

Comment

Filipinos, God Bless All Filipinos!

The Only Culture That Intrigued Me Sooo Much!!! All The Others I Have Experienced. But some Filipinos, "NOT ALL" Intrigues Me???? So Very Stubborn! Inability To accept Change???? Why????

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dcwtech:
                    Filipinos, God Bless All Filipinos!

The Only Culture That Intrigued Me Sooo Much!!! All The Others I Have Experienced. But some Filipinos, "NOT ALL" Intrigues Me???? So Very Stubborn! Inability To accept Change???? Why???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are the most stubborn person there ever is!
                    Inability to accept change?? Jeez look at yourself and see what needs changing first before you look and critisize others.

Comment

Sprint,

Maybe??? Your decent Has Some Philippines? But I Can Tell. You Are Not!!!

I Swear! I Do Not wish To Criticize Any Culture Of This Earth! I Want To Learn!

America Dropped a Atomic Bomb On Hiroshima! Yet Japanese Have Adjusted To America! BAD, BAD, THING!!! America Helped Philippines? Right???? I'm Asking! Yet There Is Something Wrong With Some Filipino thinking. At Least As America Sees it! HELP???? Fill In The Blanks. I Want To Learn!! The WHOLE World Matters to Me! make Me understand!

Comment

:Lets Find a solution Together, What Do You think???

Comment

Of course, yeah, God bless everyone! Americans, Filipinos... everyone! God is capable of that, He's the most magnanimous provider.

If you're referring to me as belonging to the 'culture that intrigues' you the most, 'stubborn,' and 'unable to accept change,' you're deadbeat, and I'm the real deal. I was born here, raised and schooled in the Philippines, maintained ties with both 'worlds' all through these years, and here now working. You want to influence me? No way! Take this: you're out of order.

Comment

DC you talk a load of carp!!

America..is a country of immigrants whether now or from the past.
                            Where do you think America and its culture came from?
                            Where do you think America has learned its ways, its laws and so on?

From other countries and cultures of course! There may have had changes here and there over time by all the same, but it isn't unique.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dcwtech:

Find an American You truly love.

... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

By birth or naturalization? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

RN,

Birth or Naturalization? Doesn't Matter!!!!!
                              AMERICA Is a Way of Life!, Living, Ideals!!!
                              You Are An American If You Adjust To America!!!

These Things Do Not Determine What Is American: Religion, Race, Color!!!

There Are Christian Americans, Catholic Americans, Muslim Americans, Buddhist Americans Etc, Etc,. Those Things Do'nt Make An American!!
                              Diversity Is America!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, the way you said it, it seemed that being an 'American' is so 'distinct' from the rest of the human species.

Or, let me put it this way, what made you think that not being an American puts another human being outside of the 'mold' that you have created. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well said RN! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

RN,

Thats Part Of The problem!

There Is NO Mold!!! Human Beings Are Human Beings! I Am just Trying To Understand The Defensiveness??? Are Americans Really That Bad?? What Did We do??? Teach Me! I Can Tell Which Ones Are Philippines Decent And Active Here Only By The defensive Replies! Teach Me Please!

Remember, I Have Oldie Filipinos As Friends That don't understand Either! Make a Difference RN. Fill In The blanks?

Comment

... make Me understand! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No way, it's like pulling a wisdom tooth to a non-dentist!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation