Giving birth on US soil

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is never ending ... im in "law/code enforcement" so at times i have to go to houses where no one speaks any English (it's been a majority Spanish speaking, but also Russian, Portugese, and from the Orient -- thought i'd mention that in case any of you think im a racist boar). Then to find out the children, who usually speak both languages, at times do NOT speak any English either!! it boggles my mind how anyone could get around ANY coutry of a language they did not speak ...

Comment

When do you plan to call them to give birth in US?

AliBa: Between 1978/84 the congress had passed the law for those illegal residence, of an aliens who had become citizen after legalization.
      That their illegal residence can be counted towards the residence in US for the purpose to transmission of US citizenship to the child born out side the US.
      Untill Nov. 13, 1986 the requirement was 10 years physically present in US or possession of 10 years prior to the childs birth.
      On/After Nov. 14, 1986 it has become 5 years residence in the US for transmission.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation