Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEBRASKA BECOMES 10TH STATE TO OFFER RESIDENT TUITION TO UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is Jesus? Is he your uncle? The one who paid $20,000 to the human smugglers to illegally transport two minors (you and your cousin) over an international border?

I know about three guys named Jesus. Each is in America illegally, so obviously they don't respect or acknowledge borders either.

In any event, I'm not sure why I should care what any illegal alien named Jesus thinks.

Comment

obviously Jean2005 hasn't taken and passed any courses on US government or the Constitution. If she did, she might understand that breaking the law is breaking the law and blaming our government for the fact that she and her entire family are dirt***** is only typical of genetically inferior dirt*****.

Comment

obviously Jean2005 hasn't taken and passed any courses on US government or the Constitution. If she did, she might understand that breaking the law is breaking the law and blaming our government for the fact that she and her entire family are dirt***** is only typical of genetically inferior dirt*****.
        Well, you have not exactly shown me any great skill of understanding the US constitution nor US law. My challenge is still open if you want to test the guantlett, but alas, you would not for under the same rules, you have broken the law too.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Does any one here take SkunkDevilUSA opinion serious? I assure you that if it wasn't for google SkunkDevilUSA would not be participating in any debate here. Cut and paste queen! Lol........................ hah hah hah. Try and generate your own thoughts.

Comment

We are a nation of generosity..A nation where we forvive our brothers and sisters...I have never committed any crime unless you feel a border crosser should be treated as a killer...i disagree and most americans disagree..CHECK THE POLLS..CHECK THE POLLS, THE POLLS SPEAK FOR ITSELF.

I came here for a better life, and im glad im here..I have been here for 12 years and contributed greatly to the american culture...ive probably paid more tax money then sundevilusa, who has just receive his green card...ive done so much for this country, and this country agrees that i should get a shot at the amnesty.

the american public stand by my side untill the end and the american public will fight for my rights..immigration rights to get what we deserve and documents is what we deserve and we will get it...jesus help us all during this fight against bigotery and racism that still exist..jesus will carry us to the promiss land.

THE POLLS IS MY WITNESS CHECK THE POLLS

AMNESTY 2006 WILL BE ANEACTED JUNE 15TH 2006..I VE SEEN IT IN MY DREAM!

Comment

Keep on dreaming...

Comment

What are the terms of the resident tuition agreement? In other States, colleges accept students who have graduated from an American High School, and whose parents are documented ie Permanent residents and have paid taxes. Also, the parents must meet State residency requirements. This allows for children who are waiting for green cards within the country and adopted children. Also children of those with fiance visas. You may wish to read the terms of the resident tuition agreement.

Comment

Several states that have these laws are being sued because the 1996 law requires that states which offer in-state tuition to illegal aliens also offer it to U.S. citizens from other states regardless of residency.

And of course, this state bill does nothing about giving the illegal alien access to federal monies for school, nor does it enable him to work legally after graduation. The first crop of illegals under Texas' bill just graduated and are back where they started, only now with a college degree. Of course, they could always take it back to their home countries to work.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation