Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marriage issue

i want 2 know if your spouse is an illegal immigrant does that mean your marriage is not valid? and also i was in a previous relationship with an illegal and when we split, he went to court and lied on me and got custody of our son..is that possible? he has been here for 15 years and is still not legal!
    i want 2 know it u r married 2 an illegal immigrant does that mean your marriage is not legal? and also, i was in a prior relationship with someone who was not legal and he went 2 court and lied on me and got custody of our son,, is that possible?

i want 2 know if your spouse is an illegal immigrant does that mean your marriage is not valid? and also i was in a previous relationship with an illegal and when we split, he went to court and lied on me and got custody of our son..is that possible? he has been here for 15 years and is still not legal!
    i want 2 know it u r married 2 an illegal immigrant does that mean your marriage is not legal? and also, i was in a prior relationship with someone who was not legal and he went 2 court and lied on me and got custody of our son,, is that possible?

Comment

Immigration status has nothing to do with the legality of a marriage, as far as I know.

You may want to talk to an attorney if you have questions or need legal advice.

-THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE-

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed