Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone help me plz

hi i hope im in the right place. im trying to get an answer to my question, can anyone help me? my brother in law lives in portugal and my husband just got his 2 yr green card only 6 months ago. can my husband help his brother get a green card now? my brother in law is coming to us, in the usa, on tuesday on a 3 month visa, and is supposed to be traveling to his home land (egypt) in july. how is he able to travel to egypt in july? is it because this is his native land? and, if another brother is getting married in egypt, is this a reason for immigration to allow my brother in law to go to egypt (native land) after my husband sponsors him in the united states? is this all possible? i am confused obviously. if someone knows the answer to these questions, plz get back to me. thx

hi i hope im in the right place. im trying to get an answer to my question, can anyone help me? my brother in law lives in portugal and my husband just got his 2 yr green card only 6 months ago. can my husband help his brother get a green card now? my brother in law is coming to us, in the usa, on tuesday on a 3 month visa, and is supposed to be traveling to his home land (egypt) in july. how is he able to travel to egypt in july? is it because this is his native land? and, if another brother is getting married in egypt, is this a reason for immigration to allow my brother in law to go to egypt (native land) after my husband sponsors him in the united states? is this all possible? i am confused obviously. if someone knows the answer to these questions, plz get back to me. thx

Comment

in a word, no. Only a USC can file an immigrant petition for a sibling (and the wait to get the green card is anywhere from 12-20 years,depending on what country the foreign sibling if from)

Comment

thx so much for responding. a friend of mine said the same thing, but her words r usually not promising, so i cant rely on what she says, but i appreciate ur answer. ty so much.

Comment

thx so much for ur response. i do feel better now cause a friend of mine said the same thing, although at times her words r not promising. ty. u know who u r

Comment

urs,
            Someone12 is correct, and it's good to know that you got the answer to your question, hope you have a great day!

Comment

You see? What do you need a 'live chat' for?

Comment

Yes, he can.
                All he has to do is divorce you and have his brother marry you.
                Obviously, you must first fall in love with each other!

Good luck,
                E.
                http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Non-Egyptian visitors arriving in Egypt are required to be in possession of a valid passport. Entry visas may be obtained from Egyptian Diplomatic and Consular Missions Abroad or from the Entry Visa Department at the Travel Documents, Immigration and Nationality Administration (TDINA). It is, however, possible for most tourists and visitors to obtain an entry visa at any of the Major Ports of Entry. Please check with your nearest Egyptian Consular mission for more details concerning visa regulations applying to your citizenship.
                  ============================

New York Immigration Lawyer Marina Shepelsky, located in Brooklyn, assists clients from the New York metro area and across the United States in all immigration and naturalization matters http://www.e-us-visa.com http://www.e-us-visa.com

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation