Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let me guess..Seanpatrick
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
      let me guess..Seanpatrick </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      Or helpvictim or SOM.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

"crooked lawyers?"...now there's an oxymoron....

Comment

Necesitatamos una reforma migratoria ,esta Pope me desepciono ,yo pense que hiba a presionar para que hubiera una reforma migratoria,pero no.nadamas le interezo ,cubrir el proceso de los sacerdotes violadores. talves cuando se muera ponen a un papa mejicano.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
            "crooked lawyers?"...now there's an oxymoron.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm, could be right there

Thanks again who signed the petition, please ask your friends and work associates to sign to, we need thousands of signatures, then I will be off to Washington

Here is the link

http://www.expatsvoice.org/forum/petition.php

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
              I have never said I am against LEGAL immigration (legal from the beginning, no phony marriages, no phony aslyum claims)...but I am against rewarding any and every illegal alien currently occupyin space in America...
              and as to 'human rights'...well, why is it that only the US of A is supposed to have the open door policy? Try going to work in Europe just to support your family....you'll get the boot...why is it that hard working American citizens should pay the tab for illegal alien douchebags and their equally illegal offspring? Send 'em to Europe...or Greenland (lots of space there)if you come to America, you must obey our laws, not just the ones you agree with or else get lost. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Finally someone is talking with intelligence and making sense. US of A and the citizens of the country are not a charity. STOP ALL THESE BS.
              I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have never said I am against LEGAL immigration (legal from the beginning, no phony marriages, no phony aslyum claims)...but I am against rewarding any and every illegal alien currently occupyin space in America...
                and as to 'human rights'...well, why is it that only the US of A is supposed to have the open door policy? Try going to work in Europe just to support your family....you'll get the boot...why is it that hard working American citizens should pay the tab for illegal alien douchebags and their equally illegal offspring? Send 'em to Europe...or Greenland (lots of space there)if you come to America, you must obey our laws, not just the ones you agree with or else get lost </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                Some people think you are mean etc, but you make total sence. I am a legal permanent resident and i feel this way too. I never dared breaking the immigration law and expected to get away with it, or, even better, to be rewarded for it by being given a US citizenship. Everyone is a human being, but humans are supposed to obey the laws of the country they live in.Or be punished for breaking them.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation