Clear All

• federale86
    replied
    I volunteer to moderate.

Leave a comment:

• Sam U. of ILW.COM
    replied
    Hi All:

We have had many many board users complain about problems with the discussion board. There was a time when I was moderated the board and enforced our terms of use. However, we have been swamped here, especially since the recession hit, and I have not found time to be on the board.

Of course, the long term solution is to find one of you to voluntarily moderate the board, and we will have to move in that direction at some point. However, I dont like to hand over the board to a moderator when the board is knee-deep in trouble, and say to the moderator - "you handle this". I would rather do some clean up myself before I go down the volunteer path.

This posting is to encourage all posters to kindly state succintly on this thread what the current problems are. I will look at this thread and start taking action.

One thing everyone should be clear about. We are serious about our terms of use. It is true that my absence from this board may have been regarded by some that we are going to let things here fly by default. That is not true. I am now going to spend some time on the board over the coming days, and will take such action as is necessary.

Once again, please post on this thread succintly the current problems as you see them. I will respond on this thread, but please be patient. And thanks in advance for taking the time to post.

Yours truly,
    Sam U. of ILW.COM

Leave a comment:

• Sam U. of ILW.COM
    started a topic Problems with discussion board

Problems with discussion board

Hi All:

We have had many many board users complain about problems with the discussion board. There was a time when I was moderated the board and enforced our terms of use. However, we have been swamped here, especially since the recession hit, and I have not found time to be on the board.

Of course, the long term solution is to find one of you to voluntarily moderate the board, and we will have to move in that direction at some point. However, I dont like to hand over the board to a moderator when the board is knee-deep in trouble, and say to the moderator - "you handle this". I would rather do some clean up myself before I go down the volunteer path.

This posting is to encourage all posters to kindly state succintly on this thread what the current problems are. I will look at this thread and start taking action.

One thing everyone should be clear about. We are serious about our terms of use. It is true that my absence from this board may have been regarded by some that we are going to let things here fly by default. That is not true. I am now going to spend some time on the board over the coming days, and will take such action as is necessary.

Once again, please post on this thread succintly the current problems as you see them. I will respond on this thread, but please be patient. And thanks in advance for taking the time to post.

Yours truly,
    Sam U. of ILW.COM
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed